• 12 •

Stuck | M.YG

Where did we end last chapter? oh yeah Jungkook was showing his perfect muscles too you until Yoongi walked in the room!

"What are you guys doing?" Yoongi said as he 'accidentally' bumped into Jungkook. Yoongi grabbed the tray of snacks and gave it too Jungkook indicating that he should bring it to the boys. 

Jungkook growled and walked back to the living room. Yoongi made sure no one was listening an said "Why are you even talking to him? He's not what you call 'an angel' or anything"

"Tss.. the way we talk he does not seem like a 'bad' kid to me" you said as you tried to walk off.

Yoongi jumped in front of you. "How would you know? You only met him this weeks monday.. which was 5 days ago!" He said.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance and tried to walk off again. Still no succes Yoongi grabbed you wrist "Sara i am serious be carefull" he said with a serious tone.

"Ok ok.. i'll be carefull. But that does not mean im gonna stop liking him" you said as he let your wrist go. And with that you walked of to the boys, leaving Yoongi alone in the kitchen.

As you were in the living room you went and sit where you sat before, next to Jungkook. "How is jungkook a bad guy? He hasn't even done anything bad! Whatever" you thought

"Sara?...Sara!" Jungkook said as his snapped his fingers in front of you eyes. "Ow sorry ha whats up" you said in confusion. Everyone was just doing there one little things, like talking with eachother, having fun, drunk dancing.

"Do you like gaming?" Jungkook asked. "Ah i don't hate it.. it's just im not really good at it" you explain to him as he just looked at you and smiled.

Jungkook nodded and said "Maybe it is to soon to ask, but do you wanna hang out with me next weekend? I can teach you how to game?

You honestly were so happy he asked that, since you started to like him.

"Yes i would love that" you smiled back, Jungkooks face lit up by those five words you just said.

Even if it was still exactly one week away you just could not wait, mainly because you might have a little crush on him.