• 10 •

Stuck | M.YG

(Warning, might get wild ;))

It was a beautiful night, people where having dinner, others where in a club partying till the sun down. But there was a group of people doing something else. They were drinking and about to play a game. The game of 7 minutes in heaven. 

"Sara ffs, this is nerve wrecking, hurry up and pick 2 people" Namjoon said. 
He meant it because everyone was getting nervous.

"Ok mister hurry up.. i pick you then, take your friend Jin with you" you said while the rest were staring at the 'game couple'

Looking at Jungkook because he was throwing up gang signs, Namjoon and Jin awkwardly walk to closet in the hall way.

Jungkook was basically telling you to come sit next to him, which is what you did. For some reason you felt less awkward as before with Yoongi.

*Over to our closeted game couple*

''I honestly didn't think we could get some private time tonight like this!'' Namjoon started as he walked over to jin, which wasn't far because they were in the closet. ''Me neither'' Jin said as he slowly felt the heat of Namjoons body.

Namjoon put his hands on Jins cheek and pushed his head back against the wall. He pressed his lips against his and Jin let out a small quivering sigh.

"Anticipating are we?" Namjoon smirked against his lips. Jin only let out a small scoff and pulled namjoon back against his lips.

"Just shut up and kiss me" He whispered. Namjoon didn't hesitate for a second and pressed back into Jin even closer. Namjoon let out a low groan as he felt their crotches grind together.

"You are so ing y" Namjoon said as he pressed kissed down his throat. Jin let out a small whine and pulled Namjoon's head back up to kiss him again.

His hands wandered down his back, up to his and pushed it even more firmly against his crotch.

Namjoon let out a moan as he darted his tongue across Jin's lower lip asking for permission to enter, which he gladly gave. Their tongues played with eachother as the heat in the room got steamier.

"Take your ing shirt off, it's in my way" Jin said in between kissing. Namjoon nodded, giving Jin permission, and his hands immediately flew up to take his shirt off.

While his shirt was half way up and tongues were tangled a sudden light bursted trough the closet room.

"Yall 've been i.." Taehyung said as he stood in the door entrance with a shocked look on his face.

Taehyung wasn't the only one who was schocked. "WHAAAA" Jin screamed while Namjoon was pulling down his shirt.

"Seven minutes are over losers" Yoongi yelled from the livingroom. Jin and Namjoon walked behind eachother towards the living room when Taehyung stopped them.

"I promise i won't tell them what i saw!" He said, and walked away.
The two made their way to the rest and sat on the couch.

"So? Did yall have fun?" You said winking at Namjoon. "HA we didn't even do anything.. we just talked, boy stuff you know?" Namjoon said while Jin let out a small chuckle.

"Ah yes.. boy stuff got it!" You said as you rolled your eyes, making the rest laugh.