• 4 •

Stuck | M.YG

You decide to walk to the nearest restaurant. It wasn't that warm so you put your hands in your pocket. Doing that you felt a piece of paper, and took it out.

"Text me at, +82-6-361-2743. -Hoseok" The paper read. "Oh shoot, almost forgot".(Please don’t call or text that phone number, idk if it's real or not)

 

You slide your hand back into your pocket and took out your phone, and started texting the number.

You: Hey, it’s me Sara. I thought about it and yes I would like to hang out this weekend.

Hoseok: Hey Sara, great! Here is the address: Geojecheon-ro 758.

You: Thank you!! Do I need to bring anything? Drinks? Snacks?

Hoseok: Of course bot. You are my guest, you don’t have to bring anything other than yourself.

You: Ok, well see you at school! Bye :)

Hoseok: Bye Sara :)

You reached the restaurant, and walked inside, picking a table to sit at.
As you sat down you started to look at the menu.

A few minutes later the waiter comes up to your table.
"Can i take your order?" He says smiling.
"Ne, i like the jjajangmyeon, please!" You said.

The waiter wrote it down and walked away. You were staring out of the window, looking at people who were walking by, and at the sun who began to set.

Just when your stomach started to growl, a guy walked to the table with your food. He placed it in front of you and said "Enjoy your meal", then walked off.

You began to eat your food. Enjoying every bite of it, because you haven’t eaten since lunch break at school.

*Ping* a noise came from the pocket of your pants. You took out your phone and looked at the notification.

It was a snapchat from your friend, who you had back in America. She snapchat you a selfie saying “When are you visiting again? I’m so bored without you! :(“

You snapchatted a picture back saying that you didn’t know when you have time. And with that you felt kinda sad for leaving your friend(s) behind, but you didn’t had a choice because it was for your dads job you had to move.

----------------------

Sorry if this chapter looks weird, the original had a picture in in so i had to write it out. and im new to aff so i dont understand everything yet.