• 5 •

Stuck | M.YG

When you finished your meal, you got your jacket and bag and walked over to the front desk to pay.

"I like to pay for my meal" you awkwardly said to the cashier.
"Ah yes, but someone already payed for it, but he told me to give you this" she gave you a small note. You thanked the lady and walked outside.

When you where outside, you opened the note:
"I hope you had a nice meal. You don't have to thank me, not that you know who i am anyways"
"Ok, it's my first time officially going out somewhere and people are allready acting weird" You thought to yourself.

You folded the piece of paper and put it in the same pocket as the one with jhopes number.

"Wonder if by the end of the day my whole pocket is full with pieces of paper" kinda laughing at your not that funny joke.

Not really watching where you were walking, you bumped into someone.
"Mianhe" The both of you said. Not really looking at who it is, the voice sounded familiar. You looked up and saw it was Jungkook.

"Hey Sara!" He said scratching the back of his head.

"Hey daddy" you said while looking at him.

Jungkook was in such a shock by what you just said to him.
"Eh.. w..why did you call me daddy?" He said with wide eyes.

"My name is Jungkook, but you can call me daddy. Does that sound familiar"

"Yes i said that at school, but it was kinda a joke"

"Oh, well than this conversation never happend" you said while walking away. He walked over to you and tells you its okay and laughs it off.

"So, Sara what are you doing here, alone?" Still kinda laughing.

"My mom wasn't home to cook, so i just went to this restaurant and ate there" explaining your situation.

The two of you talked for a moment until the point where you had to take a left.
"It was good meeting you, ill see you at school tomorrow" you said waving him goodbye.

After 10 minutes you were home, you took of you jacket and left you bag at the door. You walked up stairs, and put on something comfortable. Not long after you fell asleep.

•••••••••••

Writing this chapter was pretty fun haha i hoped it wss fun to read as well!