vier

Overlooked

 

 

🍂🍂🍂

 

"That's what I should ask you. What are you doing here?" Woojin asked her the same question back.

"My dad," She stuttered while having her fingers pointed out to inside of the cabin.

"What?" Woojin's eyes widened, "That's my mum though."

"Oh God, I swear to God, you gotta be kidding me." They heard sound of people laughing from the inside making them more eager to see what the hell is happening at the moment.

Jane gave up with her legs, end up on the ground while having her hand hugging both of her knees. She didn't know why, she never feel this weak but the tears that she has been keeping all this time; begging her right now to let it all go.

A bead of tears running down her cheeks without she realized, "Jane, are you crying?" Woojin asked when he saw the girl had her head down for a long time.

"Who the hell going to cry in this kind of moment?" She said while sobbing.

Woojin laughed over the reaction, "Let me watch it for you," He said that but Jane grabbed his hand when he's about to stand up.

"I want to look at it too," She said while crying; she looks really ugly at the moment but it never fail to make the boy smile. She used his hand to help herself stand up.

"Can you at least wipe your tears?" Woojin said as he put his fingers on the girl's cheeks to wipe the tears that running down from her eyes. The girl stopped sobbing and stared Woojin for quite a long time as he wiped her tears. "Why? Do I look that cool?" He realized the girl has been staring at him.

Jane quickly turned her attention to the small window beside her. She tried to peak into the small hole there as the window covered by boxes. She saw her dad is holding onto a music note book?

"My husband told me to clear this place," Woojin's mum said. Woojin smiled as he heard that. All his misunderstanding has been resolved now.

"She must be really happy to receive this present." Her dad said.

"It's my mother's birthday this weekend." Jane made a statement.

"Really?" He let out a giggle, "Then we worried for nothing." He took a sit on the ground causing some noises as the ground full with small pebbles.

"I think there's someone outside," Both of them heard someone from inside talking. Jane and Woojin looked at each other; thinking about what the next step they should take.

"Let's run." Woojin grabbed Jane's left hand and dragged her along with him.

Jane had no other choices, she needed to follow the boy or she would fall miserably. Both of them running as fast as possible till they reached the main place. Jane grasped for a breath so does Woojin. Both of them had their hand on their knees; trying to catch enough oxygen to replace the air they lost after running so fast just now.

When they finally got enough oxygen to breath, Jane cleared as she realized that Woojin still had her hand is his hand. "Woojin, your hand," Woojin looked at where the girl pointed out and quickly let it go when he realized he has been holding onto that small hand for a long time.

"Sorry, I didn't mean it," Woojin claimed.

Jane avoided the stare given by Woojin and looked at the blue sea beside her. She didn't know how the hell she could reach this far just to know that her father was about to buy a birthday present for her mother.

"Are you perhaps hungry?" Jane's stomach growled as soon as Woojin asked that question. She lowered her head to hide her rosy cheeks at the moment. Why the hell her stomach growled at this right moment? "Let's go and grab something to eat." Again; he grabbed the girl's hand as if it's his.

"Woojin?" Jane questioning his action.

"Yes?" He turned his back again to see the girl who was behind him.

Jane startled with the stare given by Woojin; which make her quickly shook her head and said, "Nothing."

At the end, she ended up letting the boy to hold her hand while searching for a place to eat.


☂☂☂


"We should've find for a convenience store instead," Woojin said as the waiter served food full with seafood. Obviously, this place would be full with seafood; they're right beside the sea though.

"Why?" Jane asked as she put a piece of raw octopus into and chew it, "It's delicious though." She shrugged.

"Really?" Jane nodded her head when being asked. Woojin stared her face for a long time while having a smiled pasted on his face; he looked at her as if he's admiring her since a long time ago.

"Why?" She paused; when she realized the boy has been staring at her face for quite a moment, "Is there something on my face?" She touched her face as she said that.

"Your nose is red," He giggled.

"It's because I cried earlier," She said while chewing on her food.

"You're so cute," He made a statement making the girl chokes on her food right away. Jane looked at him with a disbelief expression as if she's saying, 'What the hell he's talking about?' Woojin who realized that the girl stayed quiet after what he mentioned before, "Does what I said bother you?" He asked.

"I couldn't say that it doesn't bother me." She gulped; clearing from all the food she chew before.

"It's good then." He paused, "So, will you think about it when you're going to bed tonight?" Woojin asked. What a weird question he had though?

Jane frowned upon the question. "I think I will get an indigestion."

"Oh, it's not good then," Woojin passed a bottle of water to Jane as he laughed. Jane took the water and drink it but chokes right away; she chokes for the nth times today because of a boy named Park Woojin when she saw Woojin was looking at her while having a big smile pasted on his face.


☂☂☂


"I miss you so much," Jihoon sang to Wanna One's Beautiful as he's walking along the road after having a nice jogging around the park just now. He thought he wanted to ask Jane to tag along but since she said she will be helping her mum. "Wait, that's Jane's mum though." Jihoon frowned as he saw someone he really knows.

He chased over the woman and stopped right by her side, "Are you going somewhere?" He asked as he grabbed the small trolley being held by the woman.

"Ah, I went to market just now," The woman startled by Jihoon's appearance.

"Where is Jane though?" He looked around to find Jane; as he's afraid that she's being left behind.

The woman frowned, "She said that she wanted to go to library," She paused, "I thought she went there with you," Jane's mum asked.

"Library?" The boy frowned. "I think I forgot about it." He said even he has no idea that the girl lied to him. "So, where the hell did she go?" He mumbled under his breath.