The past

Blood Bound

'Cravings for what exactly?' I asked, scared of the answer.
'Blood of course' Jennie replied 'you're new, you're going to be craving it a lot more'
'Oh that's just great' I said 'so now I've gone from a loser to a murderer'
Jennie lookeed as though she had been slapped in the face.
'Is that what you think I am?' she asked 'a cold blooded murderer that doesn't care how many people she's killed or lives she's destroyed?'
'No...I didn't mean it like that...Jennie...' I stuttered.
'Then how did you mean it? because it seemed pretty clear to me' she had tears in her eyes now 'I did all this to save your life, I know it isn't what you expected but at least now I don't have to live without you'
'Jennie...' she held her hand up to silence me.
'Don't...just don't'
And she walked off.

Jennie's POV
I never wanted to be liek this, to have this life, but I had learnt to make do.
When I was younger, and still human, my parents had been quite well off and I was well looked after and even as some would say it, quite spoilt
But I was also a rebel and often went against my parents wishes because I was certain that I knew best.
How wrong I was.
One night, to try and proove my mom and dad  wrong I snuck out.
Now, everyone was very suspicious in those days not that I cared of course because I just thought they was being stupid.
One thing they believed in in my town, was Vampires. No one went out after dark but this time, an argument with my parents made the decision for me.
As I was walking around minding my own business, a young woman came up to me asking if I was lost.
'What's it to you?' I frowned and carried on walking.
'I like your spirit' she said 'you seem very far from home'
'Well I'm not so go away'
'You argued with your parents'
I stopped 'How did you know that?' she smiled and held out her hand.
'Come with me, you shouldn't be wondering around on your own at night'
I knew I shouldn't have gone with her, but I was angry...you can probably guess what happened next.

I found myself down by a river, I sat down on the bank and stared at my reflection in the water.
I had sepnt over a hundred years trying to get back the life that had been taken away from me by my own stupidity.
I was trying to make up for my mistakes.
Was that so wrong? Why did it have to be so difficult?
I sighed to myself and closed my eyes.
'Jennie?' said a quiet voice behind me and I turned around to see Rose in front of me.

Rose's POV
I found her down by the river.
'You got yourself all the way here?' she asked and I nodded. She got up and hugged me whuch made me start to cry.
'I'm sorry Jennie' I sobbed 'I didn't mean to make it sound that way, you're not a monster, I love you so much, I'm so stupid'
'Shhh' she soothed and my hair 'it's alright, I shouldn't have stormed off like that. I should have stayed and talked it through instead. For what it's worth, I'm sorry too'
'What are you doing here?' I asked.
'Just thinking about my life before all this happened' she replied and sighed.
'If you ever want to talk about anything, you know I'm here' I said
She smiled and kissed my forehead.
'Thank you' she said