Dreams

Blood Bound

I didn't quite know what to make of the whole thing to be honest, wow even in my dreams I was weird.
I sighed and then looked at Jennie who smiled at me and I swear I saw her eyes glow red.
'What's going on?' I asked her but she disappeared, strange.
But then she suddenly re appeared right in front of me and I almost jumped out of my skin.
'I've been waiting ages for this moment' she purred.
'Well would you mind telling me what exactly that moment is?' I asked 'Cause I'm very confused right now'
'You're so cute' she laughed.
'Thank you...I think' I frowned.
'I'm glad I chose you'
'Chose me for what?'
She just smirked and revealed long sharp canine teeth 
...
I sat bolt upright in bed, my face covered in sweat
'What the hell was that?' I breathed and tried to focus on what was real in the dim light.
What the hell was going on? Why had my brain showed me that? That was it, no more horror movies for me.
I checked the time on my phone, it was only 3am.
I sighed and lay back against my pillows, there was no way I was getting back to sleep now

JENNIE'S POV: Sometimes not needing to sleep could be a pin in , too much time for thinking and right now my mind was focused completely on Rose.
I didn't even know herand I wasn't even sure I wanted to, I was only doing this for fun.
But after that girl had called her a loser, I felt the erge to look after her.
Ugh, my heart didn't even beat and here I was getting feelings for someone. I hated myself right now.
But that wouldn't stop me, I would look after her.
No matter what.

ROSE'S POV: I must have managed to sleep because the next thing I knew my alarm was going off.
I got dressed and tried to make sense of my dream.
First off why had I even dreamt of Jennie in the first place? and secondly, why had she been...like that?
I shivered.
I wasn't sure what was happening or even why it was but I would find out.
And as if she knew I wanted to talk to her, Jennie was waiting for me when I got to school
But how was I going to go about this? I could hardly tell her that I had a dream about her.
This was going to harder than I thought.
Jennie greeted me with a charming smile. I smiled back and headed towards her.
But unfortunatly I didn't see the backpack in the middle of the floor laid as a trap for me and I went toppling over and smacked my face on the concrete. When I stood up, I felt blood trickling down my face and heard a group of girls, one of which was the one that Jennie had rejected on her first day, all laughing together>
I wanted the ground to swallow me up.
Suddenly Jennie had made it across the carpark and was in the girls faces.
'What the hell do you think you're doing?' she hissed 'you're going to apoligise right now' she added, and they did...how weird.
And then Jennie was beside me again just like that.
Today was a very weird day.
'Are you alright?' she asked, her voice and face both full of concern. I nodded and took the tissue away to speak.
'I think so' I said, sounding like I had a blocked nose, I saw Jennie tense up, perhaps she didn't like the sight of blood, not that I blamed her, it didn't taste that good either.
'Come on, I'm taking you to the nurse' she said grabbing my arm.
Guess I didn't have a choice then...