Truth

Blood Bound

There was something going on here and I was going to find out what.
I fired up my laptop and then paused, why was I always so suspicious all the time?
Jennie was genuinly just trying to be my friend and maybe more...
I sighed and leant my head against the desk. I hated feeling like this, I was so confused.
Did I like it? yes. Did I want more? I think so. Were these feelings even real? I had no idea.
What would I even type into the search bar?
She had made people do what she wanted. She didn't feel the cold, as shown by her choice of outfits and her eyes glowed bright red, well they had done in my dream anyways.
I typed all of these into the search engine and the laughed at the results
They didn't really exsist, she couldn't be, there was no way...
According to town legends though, they had done and according to the internet...
Jennie was a Vampire.
I should be scared and want to stay away from her, but I didn't and I wasn't.
She had been nothing but friendly to me, if she had wanted to kill me, she would have done it by now, right? I mean she had even stood up to my bullies.
All that was happening was I was being more and more drawn to Jennie the more i thought about her.
So much so that I couldn't deny it anymore.
I was in love with her.

Jennie's POV
The next day, Rose found me first.
'I need to talk to you' she said and started to walk off so I follwed her.
'What's the matter?' I asked when she finally stopped.
'I know what you are' she said simply 'and I want you to know, I'm not afriad of you'
'What do you think I am?' I said 'go on and say it and I'll tell you if you're right' I smiled.
She sighed 'a vampire. don't try and deny it'
I looked to the floor and then back at Rose.
'How long have you known?' I asked.
'I pieced it all together last night'
'And, you're...you're really not scared if me?' she shook her head and took my hands in hers.
'Why would I be scared of the one who saved me?' she whispered 'and to tell you the truth Jennie, I think I've fallen in love with you and don't ever want to let you go'
'Well that's good then' I said 'because I think I've fallen in love with you too'
And that was that. Rose knew what I was but that wasn't going to stop her and I honestly couldn't be happier.
Now we just had to get through whatever came our way.
Which I knew we could do together.
No matter what, we would make it work.