Stronger

Blood Bound

There were so many things that I was going to have to get used to, but on the plus side, the bullying has stopped
On the downside, I wanted to rip the troat out of anyone I saw.
'The cravings will get better' Jennie said and handed me a blood bag 'relax, it's not human' she added when I forwned at her 'all of this is just because you're new'
'I know, you don't have to worry about me' I fibbed as she handed me another bag.
'Should hopefully keep you going until lunch' she said 'just don't down it all in one' she added.
If I could have, I'd have blushed bright pink.

When I walked into class. everyone was silent and they just stared at me.
I just smiled and sat down in my seat.
This felt good. I felt good.
I felt in control and I loved it.
My enite school, life I had been the victim, well not anymore. Now it was my turn to be Queen and I would rule.
But no, Jennie wouldn't want that, would she?
She had nearly killed the ones who had done this to me but had managed to stop herself.
I on the other hand wanted revenge.
'Don't stoop to their level' I heard her voice in my head but I wasn't sure if it was real or not.
But there it was again, the hunger, surely it wouldn't matter if I only took a little bit.
I smiled to myself, I didn't always have to listen to Jennie after all.
I'd do it.

After class I followed her until I was sure she was alone and tapped her on the shoulder.
She jumped and turned around.
'What the hell do you want?' she asked in disgust 'get away from me'
'Now that's not very nice is it?' I said.
'Go tell someone who gives a ' she turned to leave but I grabbed her arm 'hey get off of me freak'
'I'm going to enjoy this' I smiled as I gelt my new fangs extend and saw the terror on her face 'I'm really going to enjoy this'
I sank my teeth into her neck, she didn't even struggle.
'Even better' I thought to myself

Her blood wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. I thought it would taste sweet, but it tasted old, and kinda butter, just like her personality I guess. I could barely swallow it.
But I carried on just to spite herand get my own back in my own special way.
'Chaeyoung no!' only one person knew my real name.
What was she doing here?
I stopped and turned around.