Decisions

Blood Bound

Jennie's POV
I'd been waiting for ages for Rose to appear. It had been over an hour and I was worried something had happened to her. I had to go and find her. I hoped that I was wrong and that she was okay.
The scene that greeted me made me feel sick to my stomach.
I almost collapsed in shock and felt like I was going to throw up when I found Rose laying on the floor.
I went down on my knees beside her, she wasn't moving and I wasn't even sure if she was breathing. 
What was I going to do? I couldn't lose her.
I moved her hair out of her face and came away with blood on my fingers, apart from the injury to her head, she didn't seem to have any other serious injuries, which meant any damage was probably interenal.
What was I going to do?
'Uhm Miss, you can't be here' said a paramedic 'please step away'
'I'm not going anywhere' I replied staring him dead in the eye.
'Okay you can stay' I looked back at Rose.
I had to do something.
'You didn't see anything' I told the people around us 'I'm so sorry Chaeyoung' I said before biting down on her skin.
She tasted amazing, her blood was like honey, silky and smooth running down my throat. I menatlly slapped myself, I was doing this to help her, not for my own benefit, I was trying to save her life. I just hoped my indecision didn't mean that I was too late.
I had to keep telling myself not to take too much and pulled myself away from her.
'Please come back to me Chaeyoung' I whispered and then disappeared before my complusion wore off the crowd.

Rose's POV
I woke up in a strange room to the sound of machines beeping.
I tried to move but my whole body ached. What had happened to me? I tried to get my eyes to focus and the first thing they found was Jennie.
'I'm so glad you're awake' she said 'I was scared that I was too late' she looked like she had been crying.
'Too late for what? What happened?'
'You were in a car accident. well sort of, you were hit by a car' she paused 'you weren't breathing and there was so much blood coming from where you'd hit your head, I was so scared. I thought you were going to die and I didn't want to lose you' she stopped.
'So what did you do?'
'I-I changed you' she said 'Rose, I'm so sorry, it was my only option, you would have died'
'So why am I here? shouldn't I be all better?'
'Changing someone doesn't heal the injuries, just brings the person back' she paused 'doesn't make sense I know' I giggled but regretted it because it hurt like hell 'it does stop anything from happening in the future though so there's that I guess' she scratched the back of her head nervously.
'Thank you for saving me' I said 'you're like my own personal guardian angel' she smiled and kissed my forehead.
'You need to rest' she told me 'you've been through a lot'
'I'm fine' I protested but Jennie wasn't having it.
'You don't need to worry' she said 'I'm not going anywhere, I promise'
She kissed me again and I closed my eyes.