New life

Blood Bound

'I have good news' Jennie announced the next day 'I managed to convince the nurses into letting you go home' she smiled.
I frowned 'how did you manage that?'
'I can be very...persuasive when I wanna be' she replied and winked.
'You used your powers on them' I said.
'Maybe a little bit' she chuckled as a nurse walked into the room with my discharge papers.
'How could someone do this?' I said when we were out of the building and then sighed.
'What's the matter?' asked Jennie.
'I guess it is partically my fault, I mean I wasn't paying attention to what was going on'
'Don't blame yourself, someone did this on purpose regardless of what you were doing at the time, it's not your fault what so ever, understand?' I nodded 'good'

Jennie's POV
The next day I arrived at Rose's house to take her to school and as we arrived, they were waiting for us. I heard them before I saw them.
'Hey freak aren't you supposed to be dead?' they laughed, I felt the anger rise inside me, it was them, they were the ones in the car that had almost taken Rose away from me, they continues to laugh att her expense 'typical freak, can't even die properly'
I felt myself snap and before I knew what I was doing, I had the leader of the group by the throat and my fangs on full display.
'If you EVER go near her again to try to hurt her in any way, I will rip off you head and drain your entire body' I snarled 'is that understood?' she nodded quickly and I dropped her ro the ground where she gasped for breath and then I bent down beside her 'go ahead and tell on me' I smirked 'it's not like anyone will believe you' then I stood up and looked at the gathering crowd 'go and carry on with your normal boring lives, nothing to see here' I smiled.
'You wanna tell me what the hell that was about?' hissed Rose.
'It was them, they're the reason you're like this' I said 'I read their minds'
'You could get into trouble' she said.
'If I cared, which I don't, and anyways I wouldn't because I complled everyone to forget what they saw...well everyone except that so now when she goes telling people there's a monster on the school grounds, they won't believe her and they'll think she's crazy' I said and smlied and Rose just rolled her eyes.

Rose's POV
I could feel everyones eyes on me and and Jennie as we entered the room and actually felt like I wanted to die, I was so embarrassed.
'Just ignore them' I heard Jennie's voice inside my head 'they're not worth it'
I cringed suddenly.
'What's wrong?' she asked worried.
'nothing, it just aches that's all'
'Probably just because you're healing' she replied.
'There's something else too' I muttered.
'Which is?'
'I'm thirsty'
She smiled sympathetically.
'Don't worry, it's completely normal. It's just the cravings. We'll sort it out'
Why was it that whenever Jennie said not to worry, it always made me more nervous?
This was going to be a very interesting time indeed. I was glad that I would have Jennie with at least.