Questions

Blood Bound

Rose's POV
I should be scared.I should run a mile in the opposite direction.
But no, everything was fine.
In fact, I think I was even more attracted to her then I was before.
'Will you turn me?' I asked her and clapped my hands over my mouth as soon as the words left my lips.
Jennie looked horrified.
'No' she said firmly 'I will never turn you. This is not a life I would wish on anyone that had another choice. I said I would protect you and that includes from myself'
'But it'll make it easier for you'
'Chaeyoung I said no' the use of my real name again made me stop.
I sighed 'alright' i said 'I wont ask anymore' Jennie took me in her arms and held me close.
'I really do love you' she whispered 'you know that dont you?' I nodded against her

Jennie's POV
I knew that it would be hard but I was determined to do whatever it took to keep Rose safe, except change her to be like me.
I meant what I said, I wouldn't wish this life even on my worst enemy. It wasn't living at all, it was just...exsisting.
But maybe, just maybe now that I had Rose I could start to have a life and be normal as I was so desperate to be.
There would be things that would try and stop us of course but I wouldn't let that happen.
Me and Rose would be together and stay together no matter what tried to stop us.

Rose's POV
I didn't want to let it go, but I did for her because I didn't want to argue with her.
Was I actually considering this?
Yes, I was certain that this was what I wanted, I just had to convince her to change me. I didn't want us years from now, her still her beautiful young self and me all old and wrinkled with greying hair. She wouldn't want to stay with me when I was an old woman.
I wouldn't give up, I wanted to be with Jennie and nothing would stop me.

The next morning I left early for school to go and meet her beforehand.
I was so busy in my own little world that I didn't even see the car...or hear it thanks to habving my headphones in and my music blasting...plus it was going way too fast so I wouldn't have time to get out of the way anyway...
I only saw it as it was about to hit me.
Everything hurt and I couldn't move.
The last thing I remember was the sound of sirens on the ambulance and thinking how quick they had been.
'I'm sorry Jennie' I thought as my world went black.