Happy endings

Blood Bound

Jennie's POV
I was too late, she had already started.
'Rose what are you doing?' I asked
'Getting my own back' she replied. SHe had blood all round , she was a messy eater.
'This isn't you Rose, put her down' she actually listened to me and then me
'Why shouldn't I do it?' she hissed at me.
'Don't be the monster she thinks you are' I said 'be the better person. I know that you'll regret it if you kill her. I won't let you live with that regret for the rest of your life'
It seemed like I made a connection because her hardened expression changed and she just dropped, I ran over and caught her beofre she hit the ground.
'Oh Jennie, what am I doing?' What have I done?' she whispered in horror
'Shhh it's alright now' I soothed, holding her close 'everything is alright'
Then I turned to the other girl who was quivering in the corner. You'd think she would take the chance to run or something, but no.
'Forget everything that's happened' I told her and turned back to Rose.
'I'm so sorry Jennie' she sobbed as she hugged me.
I kissed the top of her head 'you're already doing better than me when I first changed. When I was like you, there was no stopping me or any chance of reasoning with me' I said 'you're doing just fine sweetheart'
She sniffed 'r-really?' I nodded and smiled.
'Yes really' I kissed her lightly 'let's go home' she smiled and took my hand.

Rose's POV
We decided that it was best for both of us if we stayed out of school and the home that she meant was her own.
I told my family that I was going into a house share with friends and they seemed happy enough. I hated lying but it was defineatly for the best, plus it wasn't as iff I wouldn't see them again, just not right now was all.
But it wasn't so bad, at least I still had Jennie.
And I was perfectly happy with that. She was my soulmate and without her I was nothing.
We would make it through anything that came our way.
We were perfect together and would proove anyone wrong who doubted us.
we were blood bound
Together forever.
Needless to say I never got bullied again. Jennie had saved me in more ways than one and I would be forever grateful to her and would always do my best to show her how much she meant to me.
She was the most important thing in my life now.
She was the only thing that matter.
There was only her.
Forever.