Encounters

Blood Bound

Every day was the same old stuff and it was beginning to bore me, but because I was a good student, I never did anything about it. I just kept to myself and got on with whatever needed doing. It annoyed me that I wasn't as outgoing as others around me.
When would I be able to get out of this rut that I was stuck in? Would I even be able to at all? I had no idea.
That's when she entered my life and nothing was ever the same again.
Well I did say I'd been bored lately I guess...

It was a cold Monday morning in the middle of winter and the streets were covered in a new thick layer of snow, not that it mattered, here in Korea when it snowed life just carried on.
I didn't mind, I liked the snow and enjoyed getting all dressed up for winter.
But she wasn't dressed for winter at all, she looked more like she was ready for a day at the beach.
She had her long black hair tied back in a tight ponytail and was wearing black shorts and a white shirtand sneakers.
There was a small group gathered around her and as I passed I swear I saw her look at me.
 I looked back at her and because I wasn't watching where I was going, smacked straight into another student and fell on my backside.
'Hey wtach it nerd!' they said.
'S-sorry' I mumbled as I re arranged my glasses
What was wrong with me?

JENNIE'S POV: I smiled to myself. She was a curious girl, seemed so nervous with day to day life. I was intriegued.
And then I rolled my eyes. She was probably just like all the others, vain and self obsessed. I'd had enough of that to last ten lifetimes thank you very much.
I paused, this one seemed different though. Ugh why was this so difficult? I was usually good at reading people and could guess their personality stright away but all I could get from this one was that her name was Rose.
Guess I'd have to go about this the old fashioned way and actually talk to her, how tedious and boring.
I made my way through my new fan club, humans were certainly fasinating nowadays I'd give them that, and headed towards the classrooms ready to be normal.
I laughed to myself at the thought.