You Miss One Bunny

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Doyoung walks to Taeyong and hugs him. Taeyong cries and said, "I was finding for you!"

"Hyung," Doyoung cried and Yuta hugs him, followed by Jaehyun. Hye-geong walks to them and Haechan asked, "Is this a reunion party?"

"About Haechan who is next to you, he was brainwashed," Doyoung whispered. Taeyong nods and they all break the hug. Doyoung sits next to Hye-geong and said, "Let's eat."

Doyoung takes a plate and Hye-geong scoops the rice and several side dishes on his plate. Doyoung then eats the food and Hye-geong asked, "But how do you guys know each other?"

"I was a pocket human until some random people took me and upsized me. They seem to forgot to brainwash my brain," Doyoung replied. Jihoon looks at him and his phone rings all of the sudden. He takes his phone and answers the call.

"Hello abeoji," Jihoon said im a manly tone. He hums and said, "I am at Hye-geong's house."

Hye-geong and Haechan look at him and Jihoon said, "Ah... about that, I'll come to your lab. Okay, bye."

Jihoon ends the call and looks at them. He stands and said, "My dad wants to see me at the lab."

"Okay," Jaehwan replied. Jihoon excuses himself and leaves the house. He closes the door and Taeyong asked, "His father has a lab?"

Hye-geong nods and replied, "Mr. Park is one of the famous scientists in Korea."

"Maybe he take all our friends," Yuta assumed. Doyoung sighs and replied, "Maybe."

"If it is true, maybe his son knows about it," Jaehyun said. Hye-geong sighs and replied, "Maybe. I never ask him about it."

"We should ask him about it," Haechan said. Hye-geong shakes her head and stands. She walks upstairs with the flowers and closes the door. She touches the flower and walks to the window. She take out the flowers and put them in a vase. She fills the vase with water and said, "It's pretty."

Hye-geong walks to her chair and sits. She stares at the window and- "You're dazing again."

Hye-geong looks at her right and saw Jaehyun. She smiles a bit and Jaehyun walks to her. He sits next to her and hands her a photo. Hye-geong looks at the photo and said, "That must be Sohee."

"You know her?" Jaehyun asked. Hye-geong replied, "Taeyong told me about it?"

Jaehyun nods and said, "He used to have lots of girlfriends."

Hye-geong chuckles and asked, "Really?"

Jaehyun nods and replied, "Yea. But when he met her, he changed."

"I see," Hye-geong replied. She continued, "The girl looked like me."

"I know. I nearly called you Sohee," Jaehyun confessed. Hye-geong chuckles and Jaehyun said, "You resemble her a lot."

"Really? That's a fact," Hye-geong said. She stands and walks to the study table. She takes the journal and asked, "Shall we continue?"

Jaehyun nods and stands. They walk downstairs and sit at the living room. Taeyong, Yuta and Doyoung join them and Yuta said, "Chapter one: Introduction of Pocket Humans."

They start writing and Hye-geong snap photos of them in human size and

Please log in to read the full chapter