Taeyong, Yuta, Jaehyun and Hye-geong

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Who are you?!" Hye-geong asked. She is in complete shock and Jaehyun replied, "My name is Jaehyun, and these two are Yuta and Taeyong. We are... Pocket Humans."

"Pocket Humans? I thought it was a myth," Hye-geong replied as she puts the pencil on the table. Taeyong roll his eyes and replied, "According to you only."

Hye-geong stands and rub her eyes. She close her eyes and the three pocket humans take the advantage to hide behind a small blue colour vase. Hye-geong blink a few times and the pocket humans are nowhere to be found. She sighs heavily and replied, "I must be hallucinating again."

Hye-geong sits on her chair and pulls a small drawer connected under the table. She takes out an empty red photo frame and also an old picture of her and another girl who looks older than her. She stares at the photo and tears start rolling down to her cheeks. She cries and said to herself, "I wish you won't leave me, sis. Why do you need to leave me?"

Hye-geong puts the photo inside the frame and puts the picture frame on the left side of the table. She stands and heads to a queen sized bed. She sits on the bed and lays down before turning on a lullaby to help her sleep. She stares blankly on the ceiling and her eye lids gradually feel heavy. She finally close her eyes and a tear slip at the corner of her left eye.

On the other hand, Taeyong, Yuta and Jaehyun peek from the back of the vase to see if she is in a deep slumber. Yuta walks out from the hiding spot and said, "Let's find a perfect place to sleep."

"Really, Yuta? Come back here," Taeyong said in a stern tone. Jaehyun follows Yuta and the two of them get down from the table. Taeyong can only sigh and follow them. They all head to the bed and climb up with the help of the blankets. They manage to reach on the top and they walk to the pillow. They lay on the pillow and one by one, they fall asleep, except Taeyong. He recalls back what had happen at their home.

 

"Thank you for the visit," Taeyong said and guided the visitors out from his home. He sighs in relief and walks around the neighbourhood. Everyone was doing their respective jobs and some of them decided to eat, fortune telling, and more. Their time is like the old times. The times in a village, without any cool technology equipment. They all had old-fashioned facilities and tools that they all made by hand.

"Taeyong!" Taeyong turned around and smiled as he saw his friends approaching him. They all decided to go for a walk and suddenly- "Humans are heading this way! Run for your lives!"

The village was in chaos. The boys ran as fast as the could and one by one, the pocket humans were captured and even his friends. Yuta, Jaehyun and Taeyong hid behind a giant rock and covered themselves with leaves. Yuta cried and so as Jaehyun. They can't save their friends. Taeyong comforted them and deep inside, he was screaming and crying all his might. He wanted revenge against humans for kidnapping his friends.

"Poor Winwin, he will be lonely now, I don't want him to die now," Yuta sobbed. Jaehyun nodded and said, "We need to save them."

"We'll find them. I promise, We just have to find a place to stay," Taeyong replied. They walked around the giant 'forest' and for days, they kept walking and camped for a night. Each of them depend on each other, sticking to each other like a family. All the pain they suffer must be end now. Taeyong wanted to end all the pain he had.

 

The next day, Hye-geong open her eyes slowly. She saw the pocket humans and blink a few times. She rub her eyes and yawns a

Please log in to read the full chapter