Book Cover and Index

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hye-geong heads to the arts' room and opens the door. She walks inside the room and closes the door before locking the door. She turn on the lights and sits on the floor. Taeyong, Yuta and Jaehyun jump off from her shoulders and Hye-geong asked, "So how am I supposed to create the cover for my journal?"

Taeyong, Yuta and Jaehyun brainstorm. Hye-geong asked, "How about we take photos?"

"How do you even take photos?" Jaehyun asked. Hye-geong takes out her DSLR camera and replied, "With this."

"That's great but... maybe not for now," Taeyong replied. Hye-geong raises an eyebrow and Taeyong said, "Let us do the cover, our own way."

"Is there anything I can help?" Taeyong asked, "Do you have pencil, colour pencil, crayons, paint, brush, markers and glitter?"

Hye-geong nods and take out all of the items they need. She turns on her camera and records it. Yuta and Jaehyun make faces on the camera lens and Taeyong takes the pencil. Hye-geong spreads the newspaper around and puts her empty journal on the newspaper. He draws on the cover and Yuta dip his feet inside two different colour paints. He takes a brush and dips inside a different colour. He walks out from the paint and ties the brush around his waist. He runs around and dances. Hye-geong takes her camera and records it a new angle. Jaehyun takes a crayon and draw some pictures on the journal cover.

"This is great!" Hye-geong said and the boys done after a while. They run around, spreading glitter all around the book and Hye-geong said, "Thanks."

The boys move aside and Hye-gengg picks up the book with her free hand. She tap a few times and gasp as she saw the picture. It is a picture of all four of them along with the others which is the pocket humans' friends. Hye-geong said, "This is beautiful."

"We'll clean this up," Taeyong suddenly spoke and the boys follow what he does. Hye-geong touches the photo and said, "You are so creative."

"Thanks," Jaehyun replied. Hye-geong puts the book aside and continue recording them cleaning up. She stops recording after the boys had finish clearing up. Hye-geong puts her camera on the floor and stands. She walks to the water dispenser and takes two glasses of water and a straw. She walks back and sits before saying, "Here's some water."

Hye-geong drinks the water inside the glass while the three pocket boys are trying to drink the water with the straw. They sigh in relief and Hye-geong puts the glass aside. She takes the journal and opens on the first page. She takes out a pen and writes on the top middle "Index".

"Can we go home?" Yuta asked. Hye-geong looks at him and nods. She pack the thin

Please log in to read the full chapter