Polaroid

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

The next day, Hye-geong runs downstairs with a white polaroid camera on her hands. Jaehwan saw her and asked, "Where are you going?"

Hye-geong looks at him and asked, "Can I go and see unni?"

"Unni doesn't care about us!" Jaehwan yelled and stands. Hye-geong flinches and looks down. She stutters, "I want to see her. I miss her."

"If she cares about us, she won't leave us at all!" Jaehwan snatches the polaroid camera and asked, "Why do you still keep this? Didn't I tell you to get rid of it?"

Taeyong walks out from his house and saw the situation occuring with his own eyes. He saw Hye-geong break into tears and asks himself, "What's going on?"

"Forget about unni! She's with another man who know who he is and she doesn't even care about us," Jaehwan scolds Hye-geong and smashes the camera to the floor. The camera breaks into pieces and Hye-geong cries loudly. Jaehwan shouts, "Go to your room, now!"

"I hate you brother! I wish you're not in my life at all!" Hye-geong yelled and Jaehwan slaps her. Hye-geong winces in pain and Jaehwan said, "That is what Da-jung noona said to me before she left home. You're acting a lot like her."

Hye-geong sobs and reality hits Jaehwan. He blinks a few times and hugs her before apologising lots of times. Hye-geong hugs him back and cries. Jaehwan pats her head and said, "I'm sorry."

"Will she come back?" Hye-geong asked. Jaehwan shakes his head and replied, "No."

Haechan walks down and saw the shattered camera. He gasps and asked, "What happened?"

Jaehwan and Hye-geong break the hug and Jaehwan replied, "I'll clean this mess."

Jaehwan walks away and Hye-geong sits on the floor. She hugs herself and cries and- "Go to your room first, Hye-geong."

Hye-geong looks up and nods as she stands. Haechan walks to the kitchen and Hye-geong walks to her room. Taeyong secretly follows her from behind and Hye-geong closes the door before locking the door. She sits on the floor and Taeyong sighs heavily. He chants, "I dýnami pou syndéei ta éxi stoicheía, anavathmízei to mégethós mou sto mégethos enós anthrópou. (The power that connects the six elements, upgrade my size to the size of a human.)"

Light shines bright and Taeyong's size upgrades until he is the same size as a normal human. Hye-geong looks at him

Please log in to read the full chapter