Finding Her

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeil gets off from the bus and puts on a black cap. He walks around the streets and ask people where is Hye-geong. He searches everywhere and sits on a bench. He sighs heavily and said, "Where is she? Please make my work easy."

"Donghyuck!" A female voice attracts Taeil's attention. He looks at his left and saw Hye-geong and Haechan walking pass by him. Taeil stands and approaches them. He taps Hye-geong's shoulder and Hye-geong turns around. She asked, "Who are you?"

"My name's Taeil and I am finding for someone named Kim Hye-geong." Taeil shows her the picture and Hye-geong asked, "How do you get that picture?"

"How do you know her?" Haechan asked, curious. Taeil replied, "I had something to tell you."

"Let's go," Haechan said and Hye-geong shakes her head. She looks at him and said, "You go first. I'll settle him first."

"Be careful," Haechan said. Hye-geong nods and Haechan leaves them alone. Hye-geong looks at him with a questioned look and asked, "So, what is this thing you want to tell me? 30 seconds start from now."

"I am Jihoon's brother," Taeil said bluntly. Hye-geong scoffs and asked, "Why are you telling me this?"

"You need to follow me," Taeil begged. Hye-geong steps back and replied, "No."

"But you need to follow me," Taeil said and approaches her. Hye-geong shakes her head and in a blink of an eye, Taeyong pulls him and throws him to the ground. He punches Taeil and Hye-geong is triggered for that. She suddenly collapses and Taeyong throws one last punch. Taeil breathes heavily and Taeyong said, "Hyung..."

Taeyong gets off from him and move backwards. He look at his hands and can't believe what he did. He said, "I hurt Taeil."

Taeyong looks at Hye-geong and quickly crawls to her. He holds her in his arms and taps her cheek rapidly. He calls for her and said, "Please be awake, Hye-geong."

Taeyong bit his lips and holds Hye-geong's hand. He chants, "O pyrínas tou Íliou, therapéfste aftó to átomo pou to chreiázetai tóso óso káno. (The core of the Sun, heal this person who needs it as much as I do.)"

Light can be seen and Hye-geong's glowing dimly. She coughs a bit and the light shines disappears. She open her eyes and looks at Taeyong before backing away and stands. She said, "Oh my god! I'm sorry that I had embarrassed you."

Taeyong stands and shakes his head. He looks at Taeil and said, "Carry him up. We'll bring him home."

"But he is a or something, maybe a serial killer!" Hye-geong started making conclusions. Taeyong shakes his head and replied,

Please log in to read the full chapter