First Encounter

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

College students walk out from their respective classes when their class call it a day. The students walk with their friends and a tall, pale and petite college student walks along the corridor with her blue headphones hanging on her neck. She wore a white crop top, black miniskirt and black high heels. Her purple hair is tied in a ponytail and she wears a pair of butterfly earrings. She adjusts her round, golden glasses and stops in front of her locker. She unlocks her locker and take several books out. She closes the door and sighs as she locks it. She heads out from the campus and waits at the bus stop for the bus to arrive. She recalls what her lecturer said to her and the class.

"Class, I wanted all of you to make research for the rarest and the hardest creature ever lived in Earth. They are known as Pocket Humans. I never saw them before but I know all of you future scientists, journalists, and researchers can do it. Your reports must had at least 500 pages. Photos can be used as well with proof and the details. You have to hand in your assignments next three months. Good luck."

"5oo pages at least?! Gosh, Mr. Kendrick is crazy," the girl said. A blue bus arrives and the girl gets up. She scans her card and walks to the nearest front seat. Everyone else is walking in and suddenly, the driver scolds an old lady. He scolds her for not bringing any cash to get inside the bus. Everyone else ignore her and the girl stands. She walks to the old lady and asked, "Where do you want to go, aunty?"

"I want to go at a dumpling store that is a few metres away from here," the old lady replied. The girl takes out some cash and puts it inside the box. She looks at the driver and said, "You should not scold an old woman like that. Don't you have any manners?"

The girl holds the old woman's hand and guides her to her seat. The woman sita and the girl holds onto the bus handle. The bus moves and the girl scrolls through her phone. She didn't hear the old lady thanked her and sighs heavily as she saw lots og missed calls and messages from her friend, Haechan. She is so focused on her phone until she falls on her bum when the bus suddenly stops. She winces in pain and gets up slowly before holding back the handle properly. She calls Haechan and- "Girl why do you ignore my calls?!"

"Yah! Don't scream at my ear!" The girl looks at the passengers and aplogises. She whispers, "Sorry. Mr. Kendrick's class was making me stress."

"Hye-geong, you need to hurry up. I already recorded the drama we wanted to watch." Hye-geong hums in agreement and asked, "How come I didn't see you at Elite Candrite?"

"I was there. You didn't see me because you're so busy talkin

Please log in to read the full chapter