Jealousy is Real

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaehwan and Taeyong walk inside Hye-geong's room and Taeyong asked, "What is it now?"

"You're jealous, right?" Jaehwan asked. Taeyong sighs heavily and replied, "No, but she reminds me of Sohee."

"Can you tell me about it?" Jaehwan asked and they sit on Hye-geong's bed. Taeyong gives him the picture and said, "She's my savior and girlfriend. She was gone after being taken by humans."

"I assume Hye-geong knew about this." Taeyong nods and Jaehwan stands. He said, "She knows what you know. Sleep on her bed. I won't let you leave."

 

"Thank you," Taeil said and Hye-geong nods. She looks at the time and said, "It's our last time seeing each other. Thanks for the info."

"We might see each ither weekly. New information coming in and out," Taeil replied and pats Hye-geong's head. Hye-geong nods and said, "Bye."

Hye-geong walks back home and opens the door. She walk upstairs and heads to her room. She opens the door and closes it before sighing. She walks to her bed and saw Taeyong is asleep. She approaches near him and said, "He's asleep. I must had arrived home a little too late."

Taeyong shifts his position and Hye-geong becomes flustered. Taeyong pulls her to sleep next to him and hugs her with his arms and legs. Hye-geong blushes at the contact and- "I love you, Sohee."

Hye-geong tries to struggle herself free and gives up. She sighs heavily and said before dozing to sleep, "I'm just a replacement."

A few seconds later, Taeyong open his eyes and said, "The girl I want to find is in my arms. Sadly you can't remember."

Taeyong pecks Hye-geong's forehead and snuggles closer. His head is near to the crook of Hye-geong's neck and his breathing makes Hye-geong ticklish in her sleep. He dozes to sleep after a while.

The next day, Hye-geong open her eyes and saw Taeyong is still sleeping. She stares at him and touches Taeyong's face. She memorise every detail and a groan can be heard. Hye-geong freezes in her spot and Taeyong open his eyes slowly. They are at each other and Taeyong smiles a bit. He said, "Morning."

"G-good morning," Hye-geong stuttered. Taeyong gives her morning kisses and Hye-geong tries to avoid it. She asked, "Are you drunk?"

Taeyong looks at her and raises an eyebrow. He asked, "You don't like morning kisses?"

"Not much," Hye-geong admitted. Taeyong sighs heavily and as

Please log in to read the full chapter