Tsundere Taeyong

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hye-geong walks up to her room and walks in before closing the door. She heads to her study table and the three pocket boys jump off from her shoulders. Jaehyun said, "Those people are so mean to you."

Hye-geong sits on her chair and nods. She replied, "It's always been like that."

"They deserve some punches I should say so myself," Yuta said. Hye-geong chuckles and rests her arms on the table before resting her chin on her arms. She sighs heavily and- "Shall we continue your journal?"

Hye-geong nods and sits properly. She takes out the journal and a piece of paper and put the two items at the table. She takes a pencil and sketches something on the piece of paper. The three boys look at the drawing and slowly, they finally know what it is.

"Are you going to make a house?" Jaehyun asked. Hye-geong nods and replied, "Well, for the time being, I have to prepare a home for you. After we found your friends, then all of you can stay in the same place."

"But we have our own houses," Taeyong replied, refusing Hye-geong's offer. Hye-geong roll her eyes and said, "The people who took your friends must had destroyed your homes."

The three boys look at each other and Taeyong sighs in defeat. He replied, "Fine."

Hye-geong smiles and asked, "How many pocket humans are there to be exact?"

"172 to be exact," Jaehyun replied as he takes out a scroll. Hye-geong nods and stands. She walks to a big , wooden treasure chest and unlocks the lock. She opens the chest and takes out wood, paint, newspaper, and other things she can find. She closes the treasure chest and the three boys walk to her. Hye-geong said, "You three should go to sleep. I'll make this tomorrow."

Hye-geong walks to bed and lays down. She slowly falls asleep as soon as the three boys manage to climb up to the bed. Taeyong approaches Hye-geong's face and he touches her forehead. He pecks her forehead and- "I never see you this soft before."

Taeyong looks behind and quickly lays on the pillow. He replied, "Go to sleep."

On the other hand, Jihoon is watching television in his bedroom. He is thinking deeply about his relationship with Chae-rin and compares that relationship with his relationship with Hye-geong. He sighs heavily as he feels a sense of regret for him to leave Hye-geong. He said to himself, "Why do I even leave her? Gosh I am such a fool."

Jihoon stands and walks to bed. He sits

Please log in to read the full chapter