Fear

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

Taeyong jumps onto the bed and Hye-geong asked, "Why are you scared of that movie? It isn't real."

"I am a coward. I don't like this kind of movies," Taeyong replied. Hye-geong chuckles and sits next to Taeyong who already upgrade his size. She ruffles Taeyong's hair and replied, "I don't care if you are a coward or a hero. That doesn't matter in life anyway."

"Really?" Hye-geong nods and asked, "Why do you ask?"

Taeyong shakes his head and smiles cutely. Hye-geong wrap her arms around Taeyong's neck and kisses him before drifting herself to sleep. Taeyong can only chuckle by her response and lays on the bed with her. He hugs her and cover themselves with a white blanket before going to sleep.

The next day, Taeil and Haechan are in front of Mr. Park's lab. The two of them walk in and Taeil said, "You need to follow me."

The two of them walk to the spiral staircase and Jihoon saw them by coincidence. He runs to them and taps Haechan's shoulder. Haechan looks behind and smiles before asking, "What are you doing here? By the way, that white coat makes you look short."

Jihoon laughs a bit and said in a dark tone, "I should ask that to you two. Why are you here?"

Jihoon's friendly, bubbly aura is replaced with a cold, horrific aura. His glares could kill anyone amd he is dead serious about it. Haechan laughs a bit and Taeil replied, "I'm checking on the experiments."

"Why Haechan must be here?" Haechan replies, "I want to see it too. Hye-geong's not that well so she asked me to help her."

"Really?" Jihoon's aura softens and Haechan nods. Jihoon nods and said, "Thanks."

Jihoon walks away ans Haechan sighs in relief. Taeil said, "Let's hurry."

Taeil and Haechan walk a few flight of stairs and head towards a room. Taeil puts on his white coat, glasses and mask before helping Haechan putting his. They both walk in and head towards the formula room. Haechan locks the door and asked, "How many samples do we have to take?"

"500 cube centimetres of amnesia solution and 500 cube centimetres of mega solution," Taeil replied and Haechan walks to take the solutions carefully. He puts the solutions inside two different containers and Taeil looks around. He pretends to conduct an experiment and Haechan saw a gold colour solution. He walks to take a whole tube of it and keeps inside hos bag without Taeil knowing it. He said, "Let's go."

On the other hand, Hye-geong, Taeyong, Yuta and Jaehyun are at t

Please log in to read the full chapter