Their Dark Past?

My Pocket-sized Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Taeyong! Come back here!" Taeyong ran as fast as he could to escape. A man in his late 20s chased him and managed to pull Taeyong's arm. Taeyong fell into the ground and the man punched him lots of times. Taeyong coughed and he was unable to fight. One last punch and he fainted.

Taeyong remembered it vividly. He was dumped into a river and he was washed away by the rain. No one saved him until a village girl, Sohee, saw him. She jumped onto rocks and pulled him to shore. She dragged him all the way to her house and dropped him on the floor.

"This man is too heavy," Sohee said and called her father. An old man arrived and treated Taeyong. Taeyong was cured after a few days and Taeyong couldn't remember how he could go back home. It was a different village. He used to trear Sohee like a slave of his own since he is older than her and slowly developed feelings towards her.

One day, Taeyong helped Sohee for the first time when she wanted to hang the laundry. Sohee refused his help at first but he insisted. Taeyong confessed to her and Sohee couldn't accept him because she was in an arranged marriage. Her father set her in an arranged marriage with a prince that lived far away. She left her house and Taeyong followed her to stop her. Sohee got herself captured inside a trap and Taeyong hid himself on a rock and can only look at her being taken away. Taeyong, since that day, ran back to his home and hid himself from everyone and rarely came out.

 

Night time, Hye-geong walks downstairs and joins to eat dinner. The three of them quietly eat and Jaehwan said, "Jihoon's father called me."

Hye-geong looks at him and asked, "Why?"

"He asked if you hurt Chae-rin," Jaehwan replied. Hye-geong slam her utensils and replied, "She hurt me first."

"But you hurt her more right?" Jaehwan asked. Hye-geong shakes her head and replied, "You know I am too weak for that. If I hurt her, maybe that one powerful punch. You know how much she hurt me since middle school. She even injured my legs and I nearly lost my memory."

"I told him about it. You know Mr. Park," Jaehwan said.

Hye-geong drinks her glass of cold water and asked, "Why must she blame me when she literally did it?"

"She's like that. What would you expect?" Haechan replied. Hye-geong stands and said, "Send me to fighting class next week."

"But why?" Jaehwan and Haechan asked at the same time. Hye-geong replied, "Increase my strength."

Hye-geong leaves the dining room and Jaehwan asked, "Should she really go to fighting class?"

"She wants it, so why not?"

 

"Why do you want to break

Please log in to read the full chapter