---- Feeling? ----

Love You, Love You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hey... it's been so long right?

My very special thanks to my Co Author: JeTiHyun --> Thanks for your best support!! :)

Enjoy!

*bow*bow*bow*

Chapter 6-

It’s been two weeks since Tiffany’s birthday party, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung surprisingly maintained their relationship so well. It was awkward for them the day after Tiffany’s birthday but now they enjoyed each other presence. Jessica is happy to see their progress but at the same time felt envy towards them just because they are finally met someone that they loved. A lot has happened for this past two weeks tho. Right now Jessica is in her room, while Krystal has slept already. She is still wide awake, and just couldn’t sleep so she wrote another story of the day on her diary. Yup all this time, Jessica managed to write something about her day in her diary. Jessica had a hobby of writing diary and used to write every single event of her life in this diary. By doing so she used to get a lot of satisfaction in her heart and mind. In fact, the diary was like a true friend to her.

 

Dear diary,

When I somehow just completed the high school and was living in a small but beautiful world of mine with my lovely family, a best friend and a handful of good friends, that was the time when I had to make a crucial career decision, what do I do now? Almost everyone was trying to advise something or the other, but I decided to follow the footsteps of my bestie, and that's how I took music as my majors.

Tiffany and I became the best of best friend, she had good personality and I was the cold one. We were in the same class in high school. One day we got to know that we had a project together, we never talked during our first year and she was kind of a loud girl, but just for the sake of project I started talking to her. In a small span of time I don't know how she became my best friend, I introduced her to my family and she became one of the part of my life.

She was weak in studies, so I decided to help her even though I'm also weak in studies but I gladly took the responsibility. I struggled a lot with concept but used to teach her in a very confident way. I liked teaching her, every day it became a ritual for me to teach her, I was very much happy. Almost in every single day I tried to link up with her. It was all the things we used to do. But now, I’m one of the best student though. hahaha…

The first impression about music was, Wowwww!!!! What a cool place! New people, new environment, lots of girls, it would be fun. I love fashion design but I favor music too. And… Slowly, as the time flew, I am comfortable with almost everyone and everything. On one of the most awesome mornings possible, two new girls stepped into music course, with a laptop each one in their bags, there was nothing special, nothing like the "love at first sight", simply nothing. Now we are growing up and a few days ago I started to feel something weird whenever Fany was around me. During those times we slowly got to know each other better and better. There was many thing that has happened nowadays.

We used to chat a lot, on a not so awesome, neither a normal evening, she asked me, can all of us go for a newly released movie. She also told me that Taeyeon will also be coming. That's it, she was super exited, why? I didn't know. The day came and all of us headed towards the cinema hall... (i don't want to comment on whatever happened inside the hall, which was quite horrific) the day ended.

“Can’t sleep?” Jessica was startled when she saw Sunny in front of her door, she was so into her diary that she didn’t hear it when Sunny opened the door. Jessica closed her diary and shifted her attention to Sunny.

“Ye-yeah” Jessica answered

“Me too… just finish talking with my mom” Sunny said while taking a seat beside Jessica on the couch.

“What are you thinking?” Sunny said

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“I know how much you love to sleep, Sica. So what happen? Why you aren’t sleep?” Sunny asked again, Jessica sighed.

“It’s weekend, Sunny ah… I’ll tell you when I’m ready or when I’m sure of myself” Jessica said, Sunny nodded. She didn’t want to push Jessica when she knew that Jessica wouldn’t tell her at that time. They chatted for a while before eventually fall asleep.

 

The gang were at Jessica’s and Sunny’s Dorm. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon drunkingly sang some random song about love to express theirself. Jessica and friends were laughing hard at them, Yuri also tried to express her feeling about love in a playfull manner.

“So Sica what song are you going to sing to your lover?” Hyoyeon asked half sober.

“Sorry… it’s a secret” Jessica winked.

“Only my lover could hear the song” Jessica poked Hyoyeon nose.

“Jessi… you want to sing that song or I will hit you?” Tiffany threatened.

“Hey don’t make us confuse okay, come on sing for us” Tiffany demanded. Jessica took a sit and faked a cough to cleared . Later on she started to sing but then a bucket of water drop to her body.

 

And then her clothes become so wet because of that 'bucket of water'. And guess who just did it?

 

 

 

Yup! It's none other than Krystal who just did it to her.

 

“Soojung! !!”

“What?? First, unnie you are so ugly, your song is so horrible, and secondly nobody will fall for that ugly song of yours”

“Well you can find someone uglier or more horrible song than that” Jessica said

“Ohh poor you unnie, if only you could have a better song, Tiffany unnie would fall for you”

“Soojung!! Just go to your room before I hit you!”

“I was in my room reading peacefully when I heard  your terrible song out of nowhere. This is my room too okay, unnies?” Krystal said annoyingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter