--First Try --

Love You, Love You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello... I'm back earlier this time ^^

Special Credit to my Co Author : JetiHyun --> Thank you buddy :))

So Enjoy~~

*bow*bow*bow*

Tiffany was shocked when Jessica cut their phone call so suddenly, Jessica never hang up on her before. She was still staring at her phone

“What’s wrong Fany ah?” Taeyeon asked her which made Tiffany startled.

“O-uh nothing, haha” Tiffany answered and laughed awkwardly

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked and Tiffany nodded

“Okay, let’s meet my family! Finally you can meet them after all this time!” Taeyeon said which made both of them smiled. Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s wrist and lead her to her family. The dinner went well, but all Tiffany could thinking of was Jessica. She did try to call Jessica back but it went straight to her voice mail, Jessica also didn’t reply her text which made Tiffany felt more worried.

Jessica locked herself in her room, Sunny and Krystal tried to persuade her to have a dinner together but failed. No, Jessica didn’t cry but her heart still hurt, she opened her diary and tried to write anything but found nothing. She didn’t want to meet Tiffany tomorrow, not yet. When Tiffany told her earlier that she couldn’t come and had another thing to do with Taeyeoen made Jessica felt betray. So she started contacting Han Ye Seul and pursued her dream. Jessica asking her if there were any opportunities available where she was. Han was really surprised and said back saying there would be an opportunity for Jessica’s school and even offered Jessica a position available in her department and Han whom had gotten her an interview. Jessica felt grateful and said her gratitude for Han.

An hour later, the realization made Jessica bite her lip when she was tossing and turning in bed, hoping to get some sleep. But sleep didn’t come easily.

~

It was Monday, Tiffany saw Jessica at their class, and she couldn’t do anything until it was over, but the time she did Jessica dissappeared. Like just… dissappeared.

Tifany went to the cafeteria and found out there was no Jessica but Hyoyeon who looked sad.

“Hey Hyo, something bothering you?” Tiffany asked while looking around their cafeteria to find Jessica.

“So yesterday, me and Sooyoung, we were on a road trip to the beach and had stopped at a gas station. After visiting the restroom, I came out to see Sooyoung bending over the engine. I gave her a friendly slap on the behind and said “let’s get going, Soo!” Turns out, it wasn’t Soo, I feel so ashamed” Hyoyeon blabbed, but Tiffany didn’t hear her story and left her dumbfounded.

Later, Tiffany tried to find Jessica in other ways, and it lead her to Krystal since all of their friends said they didn’t know. Tiffany asked Krystal to tell her where Jessica was so that she could meet her but Krystal said nothing and left her. Not only for Tiffany, it was hard for Jessica too.

 

On another day at their college, Jessica had her mind set on not having a crush on Tiffany anymore. So she looked around and checked out all her friend and then decided with satisfaction that there wasn’t Tiffany that she couldn’t resist. Little did she know that about 5 minutes after the bell had rung another girl would enter the classroom. Well, it was Tiffany,  Jessica saw her and her first thought was literally ‘aww, damn’. Jessica still found Tiffany instantenously attractive.

So Tiffany walked in and there were no seats left so the teacher offered Tiffany his chair and she took it to go sit next to someone.

‘Please don’t sit next to me, please don’t sit next to me, she won’t come and sit next to me’ Jessica thought in her mind. Jessica was sitting in the second to last row. Tiffany sat down next to Jessica as if she could smell Jessica’s fear. Tiffany tried to talk to her but Jessica ignored her because she still hurt and still hoping she could avoid getting a crush on her

As if it wasn’t enough, Jessica stopped meeting Tiffany after school for their usual runs. They stopped attending JeTihyun’s performance together or hang out with their other friend. Tiffany tried to talk to Jessica about the way things were changing between them, but Jessica was not responsive. Jessica brushed Tiffany’s concerns aside by telling her she was just getting very busy. And Jessica was also working on another project that Tiffany hadn’t know. At the same time, Tiffany’s world was collapsing, she wasn’t use to see this Jessica.

A week Later

“What make you change your mind?”

“huh?”

“Come on tell me, I know there must be something happen, right?” Han Ye Seul asked Jessica. They were at the café where they met for the first time. Jessica has finished her form and all supporting document to Han Ye Seul.

“Is that all?” Jessica tried to change their topic, Han examined Jessica’s form and document then nodded her head.

“Yepp!! And I remember you told me yesterday that your examination is near this time, right?”

“Yeah?”

“Are you sure for this?”

“Han Unnie you told me to take this opportunity month ago and now?” Jessica asked frowned.

“No.. No, it’s not what I mean, Jess. But-“

“I know maybe I’m selfish this time but I think this is the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter