- High School Moment -

Love You, Love You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hi! first chapter..

Sorry for any grammartically Errors!!

*Bow*bow*bow

Chapter 1

(Just imagined they were still in ITNW Era)

It was a beautiful morning at Jung's house, they came from a wellknown family in Seoul and their life was full of happiness. As usual it was time to woke up, everybody has woken up except a certain girl that still laid on her bed peacefully. Her little sister has gave up on woke her up while her mother was busy preparing their breakfast, and her father has gone an hour ago to work early in the morning. That girl was Jessica Jung, a famous sleepyhead among her family and friends. But her peacefullness was disturbed by another girl that shouted her name loudly.

"JESSI WAKE UP!!!" Tiffany, her bestfriend shouted but the latter didn't awake.

"JESSI IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP THIS INSTANT I'LL MAKE SURE I WON'T STOP KRYSTAL TO DISPLACE YOUR FAVOURITE PERFUME AGAIN WITH ANOTHER ONE THAT HAS CUCUMBER'S SCENT" Tiffany threatened, Jessica groaned and woke up while rubbing her sleepy eyes then glaring at her so called bestfriend.

"Remind me again why the hell you become my best friend?!" Jessica puffed her cheeks while took her towel and clothes heading to her bathroom.

"Mmhhh because you love me? Hahaha" Tiffany kissed Jessica's cheek then run out from her room.

"YAH!!" Jessica yelled, she didn't like it when someone kissed her cheeks, even her family. Well except for a big day like christmast, new year or birthday times. Other than that she didn't permit her family to kissed her, but Tiffany didn't care. Tiffany loved skinship and always showering people that she like with her affection. Although Tiffany kept doing that randomly to Jessica, she couldn't be mad or upset that long for a certain eyesmile's girl. When Jessica got ready with her uniform and everything, she took her way to the dining room. There was Tiffany who laughed and chatting happyly with Jessica's mom and sister. Just when Jessica's about to have a sit, Tiffany grabbed her hand and dragged her to the bus station quickly.

"I'll see you later aunty, Kryssie..." Tiffany said

"Yah! My breakfast..." Jessica whined.

"Aunty has gave me your sandwich in my bag Jessi, we're getting late. I'll give you later, come on!"

"Geezhh Tiff, this is our last day of school, we will have our graduation this weekend" Jessica said annoyed.

"Exactly Jessi!! Exactly! Let's enjoy our last day and creates a beautiful memory for the last time" Tiffany said dreamily and Jessica just rolling her eyes. When finally their bus has came, they were late getting on and it was almost full, but they were able to sit in the third row, squeezing just to get a seat. Tiffany was sitting on the edge and her back was toward the aisle. Jessica sighed.

"This your fault that we're late, Jung. Stop sighing!" Tiffany said

"Fine!" Jessica sighed.

 

Tiffany turned her attention to everyone around her and What she really cared about was that the cutest boy in the school also rode their bus. Tiffany is about to squealed but try to keep her cool, Jessica rolled her eyes. When the bus stopped suddenly, Tiffany lost her balance and fell backward out of the seat and on to the floor. It did not stop there, she proceeded to tumble twice toward the bus driver, and then she rolled down both of the steps, landing at the door. Yeah, the cute boy and everyone else noticed her. Jessica gasped and didn't know how to reacted, she knew how embarrassed Tiffany was. Jessica helped her quickly, and Tiffany response was to act naturally as if nothing happened.

"PFFFHH HAHAHAHAHAH" Jessica laughter could be heard inside their class with a redden face Tiffany whom hang her head low and Hyoyeon whom laughed along with Jessica.

"Stop it Jessi!! Enough!" Tiffany gritted her teeth tried hard to restrain her embarassment. But Jessica kept on laughing. Normally, Tiffany would be glad to saw a happy Jessica like this but not for made fun for her clumsiness.

"Hey guys, what's so funny?" Sooyoung asked them as soon as she came in their class. Since it was their last school, they didn't have any lesson to be done, just enjoying their last day since the teachers told th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter