----- Something -----

Love You, Love You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello Buddy!!

Never forget to say thank you to my co Author, JeTiHyun --> You help me a lot :))

PS: I forget to tell you that since last Chapter, Their looks will be like in Gee era

Enjoy~~

Chapter 5

 

When their class was ended, Tiffany didn’t waste her time and approached Taeyeon. She asked where she lived and Taeyeon told her that she would live at their college’s dorm because she wanted to stood alone on her own although her family live in a big house at the city.

“But now I need to go back to my parent’s house and preparing my stuff to move in to the new dorm” Taeyeon said.

“Do you need any help? I can drive you home and help you with it?” Tiffany said smiling.

“No it’s okay Fany ah… that is so sweet of you, my maid could help me though. And oh, that’s my driver has come, so I see you tomorrow I guess?” Taeyeon said.

“Yeah, sure… take care…” Tiffany waved still smiling.

 

When Taeyeon has left, Jessica came closer and stand beside Tiffany.

“You two seems like have known each other for so long” Jessica said plainly, Tiffany glanced at Jessica and smirked.

“Why? Are you jealous?”

“Wh-What?!! Of-of course not!! Why would i?” Jessica said stuttering.

“Yeah right??” Tiffany scoffed.

“Aww don’t worry though, I’m still yours…” Tiffany said winking.

“Th-the hell!!” Jessica blushed.

“Oh my goshhh, are you blushing, Jessi? How cute…” Tiffany teased while caressing Jessica’s cheeks.

“Shut up!!” Jessica skimmed Tiffany’s hand on her face.

“Oh look Jessi, is that Krystal?” Tiffany pointed to her right direction

“Where?!!” Jessica turned her face to see her sister but there was no her sister, instead when she looked at those direction, Tiffany stole a kiss on her right cheek and runaway while chuckling.

“YAH!!” Jessica yelled while wiping her cheeks, Tiffany laughed and left her.

“Stupid” Jessica said smiling.

In the middle of the night Sooyoung silently walked out of her room to watch a movie in their family room, Yuri told her that the movie would started at 00.30 am so she her TV and watched the selected channel, her eyes were widen from excitement.

“Fantastic!!” Sooyoung grinned when she saw the show, she watched a movie but soon she got startled when she heard her father’s voice. She changed the cannel quickly.

“What are you watching for this late, Sooyoung ah?”

“I- I’m watching di-discovery channel Dad, Look!!” Sooyoung said, to her dismay it was her father favourite channel, so her father took a sit beside her. Sooyoung cursed herself in her mind, she faked a cough for the awkward situation between her father and herself. One hour has passed and her father still awake, she gave up and walked back to her room grumpily. Later tomorrow Yuri laughed so hard and teased Sooyoung by told her about the movie, Hyoyeon just shaked her head and heading to her dance studio, leaving the drama Queens.

Two months have passed, Tiffany and Taeyeon were getting closer. Tiffany has introduced her with her friends including Jessica. Apparantly Taeyeon’s room was above Jessica and Sunny’s room, both of them got a big room there. Taeyeon took a room that she could use by herself. Tiffany was looking for Jessica that afternoon, the latter has left their class after their professor dismissed their class. She looked around and saw that Jessica was writing something on her book at the cafeteria.

“Jessi!” Tiffany took a sit in front of Jessica.

“Hey Silly…”

“What are you doing here and leave me alone?” Tiffany pouted.

“Just make some notes for our task, it was from Prof Park. You missed her class last week, remember?” Jessica said.

“!! I haven’t do it”

“I know, I just write yours now!” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Huh?” Tiffany blinked her eyes several times. Just then Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Sunny along with Seohyun approached their table and teased Jessica for making Tiffany’s task again.

“Stop it guys, you're just jealous because Jessica loves me more” Tiffany merong, and Jessica just chuckled.

“Btw I need to go now, Jessi. I promise to Taeyeon that we will talk about our music project and group” Tiffany said excitedly, Jessica just nodded her head. Tiffany got up from her seat and walked pass Jessica while patting her shoulder. Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and drag her out of the Cafetaria. Jessica was staring at her shoulder that being touched by Tiffany before, Sunny saw it and smiled.

“So Sica, have you plan on something for Tiffany’s birthday?” Sunny asked.

“No…” Jessica said

“You know that Tiffany loves surprise but you never give her something like that” Hyoyeon said confusedly.

“You know me, Hyo. That’s not my thing” Jessica said plainly.

Meanwhile Taeyeon was thought in her mind just how deep was Jessica and Tiffany’s bond? She has asked Sooyoung and Hyoyeon about it before.

 

Flashback

There was a time when Hyoyeon and Sooyoung asked JeTi why they liked and loved to spend their time together as a best friend. Well it more liked Hyoyeon asked Jessica and Sooyoung asked Tiffany in different place and time.

Jessica smiled while answering Hyoyeon question.

"Tiffany? She walks in such as manner as if she resides in heaven. She looks at everyone as if she must tolerate them all. But when she gets angry and stares at you with those eyes then suddenly she begins to smile and i'm happy to see her smiling" Jessica said, Hyoyeon keep quiet for a while and cursing in her mind,

‘Tiffany walks in such a manner? Is Sica blind? I’m sure everybody know how clumsy Tiffany is’

 

Taeyeon laughed loudly when Hyoyeon told her about that before told Hyoyeon and Sooyoung to continue their story.

"But Sica she's always disagreeing to everything you said, she can be annoying, a little stubborn, a little dumb and..."

"I know Hyo. When everyone goes, she leaves and when everyone leaves, she goes. These things about her make me restless. I still remember when she doesn't come on time then I have to hear her excuses. But I'm still waiting for her everyday" Jessica explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter