--Graduation Memory--

Love You, Love You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 Hi Buddy!!

Sorry For any Grammartically errors :)

*bow*bow*bow

- Chapter 2 -

 

"Goodbye Soo, Hyo and Jessi! I'll see you guys on our Graduation day!!" Tiffany said before they went into the separated ways. Tiffany went home with an excited feeling, her older sister told her to meet her at the mall to buy her graduation's dress. Tiffany also came from a wellknown family, she relied on Jessica so much cause Jessica was better in korean language, the ice princess helped her to keep up in Korean's culture. Both of them were born in California, Jessica has been in Korea since Elementry school while Tiffany since high school.

 

Two days later Tiffany was strolling around the han river, Jessica said that she was out of town for three days that's why she only could meet her on their graduation day. Tiffany sighed, she feel bored cause Jessica wasn't there with her. Soo was busy with her family gathering while Sunny was busy with her sisters. She took her phone and sent a message to a certain girl.

To: Jessi

Where are you? When you comeback here ? 😭😭 I missed you 😢😢 it's boring here without you 😥

From: Jessi

Will be back soon, mushroom. See you on our graduation day 🐈

 

Tiffany frown, Jessica didn't tell her where she has been gone, but she thought maybe it was an important matter,so  she shrugged it off.

 

To: Jessi

Jessi you will take Music art with me right? I mean we could spend our college's time together again like high school 😍😘😘 cool right Jessi ?

 

When Jessica read Tiffany's message she was frown. She loved Design and she even now has took an important exam to got a scholarship from university at US. She didn't tell Tiffany yet cause she wasn't sure wether she would pass the exam or not.

 

To: Stephi

Talk about it later with you mushroom, see you!

Finally the day that they've been waiting for has came. Tiffany has told Krystal to make sure that Jessica didn't miss her graduation's day. Fortunately Krystal was success to wake her sister up, of course with her mother's help. Krystal told Tiffany that they would be there in a few minutes. Tiffany was chatting with Sooyoung and Sunny while they were waiting for Jessica.

Tiffany was wearing uncomfortable heels choosen by her sister but she also brought wedges in a separate bag to change into after she walked across the stage. She thought it would be a good idea to change shoes while standing in line. When she was switching shoes, one of them fell out of her hand and as she went down to grab it, she slipped on her graduation gown and flashed everyone in line. Someone grabbed her hand and helped her to stood up. She turned her attention and it was Jessica whom grabbed her, Jessica smiled to her. All she could do was get up and not make eye contact with anyone. It didn't help that Sooyoung and Hyoyeon behind her muttered, 'I don't know you', which was earned them an icy glared from Jessica. They gulped and looked down.

"Stop being a clumsy girl mushroom, i won't always be there beside you to catch you!" Jessica scolded.

"Sorry Jessi... Stupid me, but I know you’ll always there to catch me!!" Tiffany pouted cutely

"Stop pouting and smile!! Today is our graduation day, remember?" Jessica smiled make Tiffany beamed her eyesmiles.

 

After half an hour, They were all seated in the auditorium hanging out waiting to take their seats on the center stage. When the time finally came, Tiffany stood up and that excited feeling come over her. They were headed out to take their seats, listened to the speeches, and waited for their names to be called. The best part was when each of them got up to get their diploma. They were finally graduated from the high school. Tiffany was busy took some photos with her other schoolmate when she realized she hasn't saw Jessica after they congratulated each other. Tiffany looked around her and frowned, she left her parents that were busy talking with Jessica's parent.

"Hyo Soo!! Have you seen Jessi?" Tiffany asked Sooyoung whom was busy munching a cake that was brought by her mother knewing that her daughter was a shiksin.

"No, but i think you know where to find her fany ah" Hyo said softly, Tiffany was blinked several times and then she remembered where Jessica was. She smiled to Hyoyeon and rolled her eyes when she saw Sooyoung that still busy with her foods. She headed to the rooftop quickly. When she opened the door, there she saw Jessica staring at the scenery in front of her.

"Jessi?"

"I'll miss this place, Tiff" Tiffany walked closer to Jessica and stopped beside her.

"Yeah me too... There are many memories here" Tiffany smiled and closed her eyes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter