---- I Found Someone ----

Love You, Love You Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hello  buddy!!

Another chapter, again special thanks for JeTiHyun, my co Author... You are awesome :)

Enjoy

*Bow*Bow*Bow

- Chapter 4 -

Jessica and Sunny were at Airport to fetch Krystal. As soon as they saw Krystal, they approached and hugged her also have some chit chatting through their way back home. They have a dinner together, when they called it night and about to sleep Sunny held Jessica's hand and asked her.

"Sica, you don't call Tiffany or even go to her house?"

"Naah... I'll meet her at the college tomorrow"

"Are you sure Sica? She was mad at you"

"I know, but i know we will be okay tomorrow" Jessica said smiling.

"If you said so..." Sunny said and left to her room.

 

That morning Tiffany walked to her class with a bad mood. Jessica didn't came yesterday to apologize nor texted or called her. Usually when they were in bad term, Jessica always fixed their problem quickly. And now Jessica seemed nowhere to be seen, Tiffany frowned when she sat on her chair and stared at Jessica's seat beside her that was empty. Tiffany pouted, Jessica didn't attend their first period, all of her friends were afraid to get closer to Tiffany sensing her bad mood when they have the same class that day.

"You know, you just have to dial her phone number to know where she is right now" Sooyoung said munching her foods, Tiffany just glared. Just then a strawberry smoothie was appeared in front of Tiffany.

"Hey... Miss me?" Jessica said grinning from ear to ear, Tiffany stared at Jessica for a moment before grabbed her bag and left their class heading to the cafetaria alone. Jessica stood up and caught Tiffany's hand and put Tiffany's favourite chocolate in her hand.

"Forgive me?" Jessica gave her sincere and sweet smile for Tiffany. Tiffany tried hard to resist, she bit her lips and walked passed Jessica. Jessica sighed.

"Stephanie i'm leaving" Jessica said and Tiffany stopped her walk.

"So if you keep ignoring me then be it, i'm sorry okay... You should know how much i love you, you are my best friend. I always stay by your side nomatter what. You shouldn't doubt me about it" Jessica said firmly, Tiffany remained silent.

"Okay just take your time i'll leave now" Jessica grabbed her bag, Sunny, Hyo, Seo and Soo just staring at Jessica curiously. When Jessica walked passed Tiffany to get out from her class, she could feel someone back hug her.

"Don't leave me Jessi.. I'm sorry" Jessica smirked silently and turned her body to face Tiffany.

“You know that I still hate skinship right, Tiff?”

“I know and I’m sorry. I should have known that you're always on my side, Jessi… it just…”

Jessica flicked Tiffany’s forehead made the latter groaned in pain.

“You are always will be my stupid bestfriend, silly” Jessica chuckled. Tiffany rubbed her forehead and grinned

“But you still love me though!” Tiffany merong then both of them were laughed. HyoYoung, Seohyun and Sunny shaked their head seeing those two best friend’s reconciliation.

“So you won’t leave right, Jessi?” Tiffany asked

“I am… I still have to go” Jessica said blankly.

“But Jessi you’ve promised me that you won’t leave me and…” Tiffany whined

“But I’m really hungry Tiff”

“Huh?” Tiffany looked puzzle.

“I’m hungry and I need to go to the Cafetaria now!” Jessica said while caressing her stomach, Tiffany tried to processing of what Jessica have told her and then,

“You mean when you said that you would leaving, you want to go to the Cafetaria??” Jessica nodded her head innocently.

“Yah you teaser!! I thought you will leave me and go back to your parents” Tiffany hit Jessica playfully. Jessica laughed and tried to stop Tiffany’s tantrum.

“Seriously guys if I don’t really know you, I thought that both of you are a couple” Sunny said nonchalantly.

“W-what a-are you t-talking about?” Jessica said stuttered lower her head.

“See you even stutter, Sica” Sunny smirked, Tiffany giggling.

“Actually I don’t mind Jessi, I think we’ll make a cute couple right guys?” Tiffany teased.

“YES!!” Sunny shouted, Hyo and Soo faked their smile.

“YAH!! Stop it!!” Jessica blushed which made Sunny and Tiffany more.

They headed to the Cafetaria together, Tiffany asked Jessica why she didn’t attend their first lecture. Jessica said that she need to manage Krystal’s school here since her sister  just moved yesterday. And Tiffany was totally happy to hear that and couldn’t wait to meet the little Jung again. When they spent their lunch talking about some silly story, Seohyun approached them and sat beside Jessica.

“Unnie I have a news” Seohyun said.

“And what is that?” Jessica asked but before Seohyun could answer her question, Sunmi came to their table and sat between Jessica and Seohyun. Seohyun shifted to make some space for Sunmi. Jessica felt confused when she saw Sunmi sat beside her suddenly. Sunmi just smiled to her which made Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“Sunmi?”

“Jessica I’ve told Seohyun that you could perform in my uncle’s café, it is a popular café in our town right?” Sunmi smiled sweetly, Tiffany scoffed.

“As if we want to perform there. It’s only in your dream, Dummy” Tiffany said.

“Tiff, you shouldn’t say that” Jessica warned her and focused her attention back to Sunmi. JeTiHyun performance in their college have been so popular, they have a sweet harmony and great voice. And Sunmi’s offer might be a good opportunity to them. After her encounter with Jessica yesterday although Sunmi knew that Jessica has tricked her but Sunmi couldn’t help but thinking about Jessica.

“So what do you think, Jessica?” Sunmi said playing with her hair.

“Wow Sunmi it will be a great opportunity for us!!” Jessica said enthusiastically.

“NO!! we won’t perform in your uncle’s cafe. Never!!”

As much Sunmi hated Tiffany but still she wanted to help Jessica and ignored Tiffany’s comment. Jessica sighed and turned her attention to Tiffany, Tiffany knew that look but ignored it.

“Tiff, I think it’s a good opportunity and-“

“No Jessi!! If you want to do it then do it, I’m quit!” Tiffany stood up, Jessica grabed her hand quickly.

“Excuse me guys, but I have to talk to Tiffany f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter