oo2. a fingertip away

Pandromeda Reviews [BUSY! HIRING AGAIN - COME HELP ME]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Username: chariseuma

Story Title (&link): a fingertip away

Main Characters (+pairings): Yoongi, OC

Genre(s): Angst, Friendship

Current Length (No. of Chapters): 1

Rated?: No

Reviewer: KissDromedaGirl


 

_______________ ✦일번; part one; the beginning. ✦_______________

 

Title; 5/5

I'm a er for titles that are lowercase, I guess it's my aesthetic. Even though "technically" you're supposed to use a different format, I don't think it really matters.
I like the title though, for itself.



 

Poster/Background; 4/5

The poster is really cute! Plus I feel like Byun Jungha (the visual for OC) doesn't get enough love. Anyways, the simplistic and pretty styling for it can catch an eye easily. And the quote is pretty generic is storyline, but it goes well with the plot point.
The BG is cute in my opinion. I like how the stars are actually "twinkling".


 

Description & Foreword; 10/10

Description: Awwwh. I hate fluffy stuff, but you wrote this fantastically! I smiled reading just the description because with that phrasing and vocal skills... you could feel and see Yoongi's emotions and the tugging on his heartstrings.
 



 

_______________ ✦이번; the second part; the seam.✦_______________


 

Creativity/Originality; 5/5

I am certain the only way I'd like any fics like this again were if they were written in your style. I love the descriptors - neon blue stars, stars being nothing but plasma balls, crystalized tears - it was well done and so refreshing to sit back and read.
Though unrequited love is hard to truly grasp, you really put emotion behind the words and gave a close look at Yoongi's mind and the pain he was feeling, along with the other culmination of emotions there. I do also enjoy you leaving an open ending and Yoongi not getting the girl. Because that does happen in real life.


 

Plot; 16/20
The plot seemed a bit generic at first; I was a bit hesitant because gooey

Please log in to read the full chapter