oo11. Seven Days

Pandromeda Reviews [BUSY! HIRING AGAIN - COME HELP ME]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Username: strawberrycreamboba

Story Title (&link): Seven Days

Main Characters (+pairings): Kim Taehyung (V) + Lee Hanhui (OC)

Genre(s): Romance / Fluff

Current Length (No. of Chapters): 9

Rated?: No

Reviewer: KissDromedaGirl


 

_______________ ✦일번; part one; the beginning. ✦_______________


 

Title;  5/5

I have a story named this, too. uwu This is basically the entire concept - what happens in a course of seven days. So, it fits perfectly.



 

Poster/Background;  5/5

It's really cute. And I like how it truly fits with the date thing (the calendar showing). Plus pink is always the best choice for romance and fluff.

 

Description & Foreword;  9/10

 

When first reading that, I was like, "Wow, this girl is brave." I had no idea how airheaded she was- how naive, yet ambitious. But the description gives a nice cliffhanger. And then the start of the foreword shows that he falls for her, so I assume an emotional rollercoaster ensues.
Plus, I really like the chara chart. It legit states she is airheaded and has an innocence to her, even though upon first glance you'd think, "If a girl asks that so bravely, she can't be that innocent."





 

_______________ ✦이번; the second part; the seam.✦_______________


 

Creativity/Originality;  5/5

The get-to-know-you cards. Her mom's need to leave her with some dude she hasn't met. Hanhui's naivity and thoughts that go with it. The whole period fiasco (though that doesn't seem proper.) Taehyung's backstory with her. Cliches get tiring, but your take on these cliches were so cutely cringe-worthy that I didn't mind. Although, at points I had to stop reading and stare off into the distance and judge Hanhui for a minute... I enjoyed all the elements you put into this and every scene.


 

Plot;  18/20

Hanhui wants to be a woman, so what does she do? She trusts a freaking website. Then she musters up the lady ball courage to ask this cute guy to sleep with her (even though she gets him wrong) and yet... by fate, that's the girl he has had an interest in, so he goes for it, treating her in a completely different way than those others. 
You portrayed this in such a way that it fit well - like everything seemed to fit - and it wasn't extremely dramatic. It was very much like a K-drama, but was still so entertaining and had such realistic moments... I thought with all the cheesy-cute stuff I'd think i

Please log in to read the full chapter