* 8

Black And White

He figures if he is thinking straight. He questions his sanity as he walks to the library and goes online. He types Thane and sees nothing relevant. There is a drug – not to mention illegal – called thaneus redmana that users call thane for short. But there is nothing about a planet called Thane. He types Yhapps next (he decides yhapps sounds better than yhappies) but there is nothing about it. The search engine questions him if he's human, asks for a certain code and Jungkook loses it.

He searches for signs of schizophrenia and wallows if he should just get someone and get laid. He doesn't deny that he's lonely but he doesn't want to end up crazy to be imagining Jimin and making up stories about Thane and yhapps.

But Jungkook only wallows for about three seconds because he leaves Jimin his old mobile, gives him a quick tutorial that the other got in no time, and tells him to send him a message if there's a problem. He is wallowing for three seconds when his mobile beeps.

From: Jungkook-old
To: Jeon Jungkook

Hello! Have you eaten already?

From: Jeon Jungkook
To: Jungkook-old

Yeah. Is there something wrong?

From: Jungkook-old
To: Jeon Jungkook

Nothing is wrong.
You should eat lunch though.

He blinks on his mobile's screen until it turns off. He quickly turns and look around because how the hell does Jimin know what he's up to? Of course there is nothing and he feels ridiculous for the nth time over the past twenty-four hours. He doesn't reply and types on the search engine Extraterrestrial experiences. He found so many, including the possibility that they have already found their way on our planet while we still figure out if they're real or not, aliens with special abilities and aliens who look like humans.

From: Jeon Jungkook
To: Jungkook-old

There's ramen in the cupboard.
Eat that.