*17

Black And White

"Jungkook, wait!" Jimin finally calls when Jungkook is about five meters walking ahead of him.

Jungkook hears him but he doesn't stop. He doesn't know why he's so upset but he's about to figure it out.

"It's going to rain again," Jimin calls again and just as he says that, it's like the storm hears him and begins pouring heavily again.

, Jungkook mutters but he doesn't stop. It's about the same spot he saw Jimin for the first time. His place is not far. They can run for it. He begins to walk faster and only hopes that Jimin is still following him.

"Jungkook," but he hears Jimin's soft voice. Softer than it already is. He looks back and sees Jimin looking at a hole in the ground but as he walks closer, the hole doesn't seem to be as interesting as what's inside the hole.

He kneels down and looks at a cat in the hole. He wouldn't touch the cat but one look on Jimin and he's extending his arms to the cat. "It's not moving," he whispers. He stands up again and turns to look at Jimin.

Tears.

There are tears in his eyes and he doesn't even realize he is crying. He wipes the tears off his eyes and confusedly looks at Jungkook. "What - What's this, Jungkook? What's this? What's happening to me?"

Jungkook isn't sure he understands but for the entire time Jimin is staying with him, he is full of smiles and cheerfulness. He doesn't understand miss or curses. He doesn't know what is sad. He grabs Jimin's hand and pulls him home.

He doesn't care if there's no sadness in Thane or if Earth is so full of it. He doesn't like tears in Jimin's eyes. He doesn't like to see Jimin sad.