*25

Black And White

Even though Jimin told many things about Thane and yhapps to Jungkook, there are still many things Jungkook is yet to learn about his world and the beings that dominate the planet. Not because he purposely left them out but because he doesn't think it's important.

Like how their senses are much heightened than humans. He doesn't suppose it's sort of a power because back in Thane, they all pretty much can do it. But they can run almost as fast as a cheetah, can see at night almost as clear as an owl, and can sense afar almost as absolute as a hawk.

Yoongi and Taehyung bring him to the other yhapps who welcomed him back in no time. It's true that Jimin's senses are better than the two of them because they got back faster with Jimin than when the two searched for Jimin.

Yhapps can also almost able to communicate through their minds but only if they want to. It's part of their heightened senses.

Jimin is happy to be reunited with the other yhapps, with Yoongi and Taehyung who became the family he lost because of the attack. He believes it's where he belongs. He believes.

Yhapps' lives are divided into four quadrants. This is the nearest to age for humans for yhapps. Jimin is already on his second quadrant. Their lives are set from the day they were born until they vanish. Vanish means death for yhapps. It's set in clock just as their births are.

But it doesn't mean they can't live the life they want. They can, but the thing about yhapps is because their world is too perfect, too ideal, it doesn't leave room for mistakes or errors. Even what humans call on Earth human error.

It's probably why there's no sadness, no pain, and no suffering. Because even yhapps are too perfect too make little mistakes, to be hurt.

But, Jimin wonders, doesn't that leave room for happiness as well? What is happiness really? He begins to question it. He thinks of sadness and he remembers Jungkook's eyes, how it lit up the first morning he cooked breakfast and when he told him there are dinosaurs in Thane.

Was that happiness? he thinks.

Then, he remembers Jungkook's eyes when he told him about his parents and why he was alone. The look on his eyes when he said goodbye.

Was that sadness? Did I make him sad? he hates to think it.