* 14

Black And White

He doesn't think about it too much but the next weekend, on a slightly breezy Saturday, he asks if Jimin wants to go grocery shopping with him. It's been almost three weeks since he first saw Jimin. He wasn't able to help Jimin search for the other yhapps because he got two extra shifts during the past two weekends. But he taught him how to use the Internet. He doesn't know why Jimin doesn't insist on finding the other yhapps by himself on foot. Although even Jungkook thinks it's ridiculous with no plan and no start. That Saturday, his boss forced him to take an off after giving him an advance.

Forced, Jungkook thinks to himself.

He gets out of his room and wonders if he'll help Jimin to the police station. Maybe they can help him. Jimin is already waiting for him outside, wearing Jungkook's old sweater that is too big for him it's falling off his chest a little, revealing his collarbone.

He doesn't understand how he finds it awkward when he saw the man stark .

"What are we buying?"

He thinks it's obvious but after living with Jimin for almost three weeks, he realizes that Jimin likes asking questions he already knows the answer not because he is fooling but because he probably wants certainty. "Food," Jungkook answers.

It's been over a couple of months since he last did proper grocery shopping. Not just because he doesn't have enough time or money but because grocery shopping can also mean socializing and socializing means being questioned a series of questions he doesn't live to answer. He's always been tagged as an eccentric anyway but who likes being hated?

Jimin hops fondly after him, pulling his sweater in place from time to time as he follows Jungkook inside the mall. They could have gone to the small grocery four blocks away from his apartment but he wants to bring Jimin somewhere nicer.

"Jungkook, what's this?" He turns around to see the other pointing to a food container in all shapes – Styrofoam.

"Styrofoam," Jungkook answers. "Don't you have Styrofoam at Thane?"

"No," Jimin shakes his head as he grabs a package and studies the compounds. "It's not recyclable."

Jungkook looks at him and sees something that mirrors sadness in humans but somehow, it's different. He doesn't like it. He takes the package from Jimin's hand, grabs his hand and pulls him away.

Jimin looks at him in surprise and feels something that is similar to happiness but different. It's much more. So much more.