*16

Black And White

Of course, something happens only when Jungkook thinks nothing is going to happen. It rains. Again. He tries to trust the weather forecasters again but they fail him again.

They stop on the nearby convenience store first, as per Jimin's suggestion, before the little rainfall turns into another storm. Jungkook sighs as he shrugs water off his head. He looks outside and thinks that this is pretty much like the first time he saw Jimin.

Jimin watches him. "What are you thinking?"

"That this is pretty much like the first time I saw you."

"Yes, pretty much like," the other whispers but he doesn't look away. "Jungkook," Jimin begins but he is interrupted by an outside force and for once, being interrupted by an outside force, Jungkook is glad because he is afraid what Jimin is about to say.

"Jungkook-sshi!"

He can recognize that irritating voice anywhere even if he doesn't want to. He turns to look but he doesn't need to. She's a girl from his class who has constantly, constantly shown interest in him. She's pretty and she talks to him all the time but Jungkook doesn't want a relationship right now. He means to tell her but he can't see a reason why.

"Do you also live nearby? Oh, and who are you with?" she politely smiles at Jimin who is also smiling back at her.

Jungkook doesn't like that. "Um, he's my hyung," he uncomfortably says. He figures it should be better to say Jimin is older even if he is shorter since if questioned, Jimin is infinitely times smarter than him. "He's my cousin. He's staying with me for a while."

She takes interest in Jimin and extends her hand. It's annoyingly like the first time Jungkook meets Jimin. "Nice to meet you," she says with another smile.

Jimin takes her hand and shakes it gently, all the while smiling. "Nice to meet you, too."

Jungkook doesn't like it but he doesn't understand why. The rain suddenly stops and he stands up. "Let's go, hyung, before it rains again."

Jimin nods and follows after Jungkook who's already out before his classmate can say something anymore. Jungkook is walking ahead of him and he wants to say it will rain hard again but he can't find himself to. Instead he follows him.