* 7

Black And White

He figures Jimin should be going now, to search for the other yhapps (yhappies?) who came with him on Earth last night. But when he expects him to go out with him that morning after the heartiest breakfast he had for over ten years, Jimin fidgets and looks at him earnestly.

"I don't have anywhere to go," he honestly tells him.

He wants to ask So? because that’s not his problem, right? But he can't bring himself to. Instead, he only nods and tells him he can stay for the day but he'll be gone until the night. Then, when he comes back, he'll help him figure out how to find the other yhappies (yhapps?).

Jimin's face brightens up and Jungkook doesn't want to risk it because that's the face a person has when they want to kiss someone, so he quickly takes several steps back and says, "I'll see you later then."

He figures he should have told Jimin to try not to break anything because on top of rent, his tuition and other miscellaneous payables for school, and the money he allots to keep himself alive, it barely leaves anything to even treat himself a coned ice cream from time to time. He figures he should have told him to feel at home but that's just ridiculous. He still thinks the shorter man is crazy.

Seriously, a planet called Thane? Yhapps? Or are they called yhappies in plural?

Whatever, he mutters to himself.