*20

Black And White

Jungkook comes home with a small box in his hand. It's a rose bonsai, like the one he saw in the supermarket the other day with Jimin. It's nothing, really. They sell it for a low price because other than the fact that they just want to save these plants, they want it to have homes without causing people too much. But he has seen the wonder in Jimin's eyes when he saw it and the hope in his heart because of the look in Jimin's eyes. He hopes it will cheer him a little.

He is about to push the door open when he hears voices inside. He can clearly hear Jimin's voice but there are voices along with him. Voices he hasn't heard before.

It's dangerous, he thinks, but the thought of Jimin inside still makes him open the door and he is welcomed by the sight of Jimin in the arms of someone.

He quickly pulls away though when Jungkook appears. "Jungkook, I - I'm sorry," he apologizes. "I didn't mean to treat your home as my own." He looks apologetic and Jungkook finds it slightly ridiculous how yhapps don't have sadness but apologizes.

"It's okay," he tells him, keeping the box of bonsai behind him.

He looks at the people with Jimin. Someone taller and someone as small as Jimin. The smaller one looks at him intimidatingly while the taller one looks at him with kind, grateful eyes. But he still finds the taller one more intimidating because he has his hand on Jimin's waist.

"Um," he stares back awkwardly at the two, he supposes are yhapps, as they stare back at him. They really look like humans.

"Jungkook, this is Min Yoongi. He is like an older brother to me," Jimin gestures to the smaller guy.

Yoongi gives him a light nod and it's probably the best acknowledgement he can get from him. He returns it.

"And this is Kim Taehyung," Jimin gestures to the taller yhapp.

Taehyung walks forward and extends his hand to Jungkook. The human receives it and shakes it before the yhapp adds, "Nice to meet you, Jungkook. Jimin told us how grateful he is to everything you've done to help him. We are indebted to you. I'm his fiance."

Fiance, the word catches on Jungkook's mind.