*24

Black And White

Jungkook doesn't lie to himself. He doesn't even talk to anybody anymore before Jimin came to Earth and came to his life. He doesn't know where he'll be if he still choose to lie to himself.

He doesn't deny it that waking up without the smell of coffee made for him is like not waking up at all but he still needs to drag himself out of bed and reminds himself Jimin already left. He doesn't deny it that coming home to an empty apartment with two takeout noodles is going to make him pig himself out. He doesn't forget Jimin left. He buys two because he thinks Jimin might come back.

It’s ridiculous, he thinks. Really ridiculous.

He's not used with the crap in his apartment anymore. He feels obsessive-compulsive with cleanliness but his apartment hasn't come close to how it was when Jimin was there.

He sometimes tells himself that it's a dream. A planet called Thane could not possibly exist, right? And beings called yhapps? They're impossible! A planet without sadness? How can such things exist?

But he knows better. And he doesn't lie.

He waters the little rose bonsai and thinks of Jimin. How hopeful he looks when he saw the bonsai and how struck he was when he saw the dead cat. How beautiful the rose was but how more beautiful it became when Jimin was looking at it. How saddening it was that an animal was left alone in the rain to die but how more saddening it was when Jimin cried for it along with the rain.

The little bonsai is the last thing to make him remember of Jimin. Or that's what he first thinks after Jimin leaves with his few clothes. But everything makes him remember Jimin.

Everything.

He thinks he's mad because he doesn't want Jimin to stay with him only because he is sad.