Chapter 09

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His hair curls lying around his face, his dark lashes fluttering as he dreamt, his slim bare torso. It was impossible to deny that Seokjin was a pretty man, especially when he was sleeping. Namjoon ruffles his hairs harshly before getting inside the bathroom still with the images of Seokjin's sleeping face. Standing under the running water out of his shower, he turned the handles making the water hotter and grimaced at the feelings of the water on his skin and closed his eyes after a while, with his head fulls of Seokjin and the pretty guy antics. "He's going to be the dead of me someday," he whispered.

Namjoon was busy drying his hair when someone rushed inside the bathroom and he smirked at the guy. Seokjin was frozen on his steps at the bathroom door, eyeing him from head to toe. He has not done getting dress, with only a loose sweatpants and a torso, he turned his body facing to the pretty guy, slowly nearing the stilled guy. "Why? Do you need something?" He asked, lowering his voice a bit.

"No, nothing!" He laughed as the guy dashed away from the door.

"Seokjin! Come here, I know you need to use the toilet. I'm done here," and as Seokjin's head peaking from the bathroom door frame, he walked out the door. Eyeing the pretty guy before leaving the room still with a smile plastered on his face.

He feels content today as Seokjin agreed to stay for one more night at his home. He did not know the reason behind the pretty guy's willingness to stayed in his house but he just let it off as he was happy as long as he can see the guy everyday. "It should be us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter