Chapter 01

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flicking the cigarette butts that he hold in between his index and middle fingers away, he exhaled the last smoke out from his mouth and nose before lifting his head and focusing his sight on the stars above at the clear midnight sky. He smile, though alone. Standing on his feet again, Namjoon rolled his shoulders before bringing his steps toward the elevator to his condominium.

Once reaching his house, he his computer that he placed in the room opposite of his bedroom, his own personal office in the house. He is a hardworking one, learning from below, staggering and climbing up the stairs to where he stands now, taking over the family's company from his father after the old guy decided it was time for him to retire, it was never enough. He felt empty. Something colouring his heart black as he stare at his computer screen every single night before the device came to life. The very picture that stayed since almost three years ago was of the same guy. The same guy whose pictures will be his desktop background since he laid his eyes on the guy. The same guy with almond shaped eyes, with sparkling caramel coloured eyes, lips naturally red that the guy likes to pucker out when he was sad and when he was nervous if he done something wrong but never chapped, face clear from any pimples and glows brightly even when he was having a hangover, the always perfectly styled and stay in place thick dark brown hair that he keeps on wondering if they are as silky and smooth as they look like. The same guy who is his secretary, that will always stand next to him in every meeting and company dinners or parties, that will always hold the black book containing his scheduled and planning for a year in his pretty delicate fingers with trimmed nails. The same guy whose he fallen in love way too deep, suffocating him with every breath he took upon seeing and standing near the guy. Falling in love is not a sin but why does it hurts when you cannot hold the person responsible for your love?

Waking up to the sound of his alarm, Namjoon push his body up by his elbow. Sitting with his back bended to the front, head hanging with hands limply stayed on his thighs, he drew a long breath before releasing it sharply and swap his palm on his face, throwing the thick blanket away from wrapping him any longer, he stand up, swaying a bit before getting inside the bathroom, starting his daily routine inside. The twenty minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter