Chapter 5

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon creaked one eye open to see that the sky was still dark but he knew the thick cold air was the beginning of dawn. Yawning, he stretches his limbs before pushing his body up to sit on the bed, leaning his back on the headboard behind, he looked to the alarm clock next to his bed, he blinked his eyes. Remembering that he asked Seokjin to stay for the night, he went to sleep unknowingly waiting for the guy to knock on his door. Pushing away the thick blanket, he leaves the room after grabbing a black robe, still shivering at the coldness of the air, he leave the room to check on Seokjin in the guest room.

The room was empty, there are no traces of Seokjin being in there. A bit disappointed at the sight, he bring his long legs to the kitchen but stopped in the middle of his way when he saw a bump on the couch. He frowned at the sight and as he neared the couch, he smiles. Seokjin was sleeping on it with his knee bended to his chest, hands hugging his thin frame, and he was sure that Seokjin was cold. He was about to went back to his room to fetch his blanket for Seokjin when the guy stirred in his sleep, moment later, that almond shaped eyes blinked at him before smiling. The pretty guy straightened his leg and stretching his slender arms above his head, making his shirt riding up to around his waist, leaving a sweet view on Namjoon's eyes. He was sure that he was about to be red on face. Seokjin who is now sitting on the couch, shook his head, his dark brown hair tinkling, waving gracefully above his head, framing his pretty but pale face. In the early morning sun, his fair a bit pale skin was smooth and lovely. Honestly, it was a tad unfair that Seokjin naturally looked so beautiful, especially at the crack of the dawn and he cleared his throat to avoid getting redder than he is now and of course to avoid jumping on Seokjin right there on the couch as the guy's collar was sliding off of his shoulder, showcasing his collarbone to Namjoon's eyes. This is way too much for him, early in the morning.

"It's still early. I'll be heading out for a short morning jog now, why don't you get inside the room and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter