Chapter 15

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon sits on the bed, blinking and quickly rest assured as he caught scent of Seokjin all over the room but then frowned when the said guy are anywhere around the room. He called for the guy but nothing. Raising one of his brows, he smirk at the set of clothes Seokjin laid on the end of the bed for him. Stretching his limbs, he got up and walk straight to the bathroom, refreshes his still a bit throbbing head, happy to wake up on the pretty guy's bed.

"Smell good," he said and almost laughs when he saw the guy jumped on his place, in front of the stove.

"Oh, morning Namjoon. I put your key at the coffee table, just make sure to lock the door before you leave. Have a seat first, the soup almost done and there's coffee on the table. Pour yourself a cup of it," frowning, he neared the guy. 

"What happened, Seokjin?" Seokjin avoided looking at at his face.

"I dont know what you mean." Namjoon put a hand under Seokjin's chin to hold the pretty guy still. Namjoon's fingers were warm, firm, the tips roughened from work or some kind of male play and Seokjin had to fight back the urge to bolt.

"Nothing. Really, I need to be in the office early to prepare the minutes for today's meeting. Just call me when you've reach there, you need to go home to change your clothes first. I'll be going now," Namjoon stayed on his stand, still confused by the guy's behaviour. Shrugging it off, he makes himself at home, drinking the soup Seokjin prepared for him before leaving the house, straight to his home.

One would think Namjoon was the perfect example of being blessed in life. He got the looks that charmed people especially when he was smiling with his eyesmile and that dimples, it always go unnotice to people around him. He was gifted with a bright brain with people around even his friends from the school and university said he was a genius, able to solves any prob

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter