Chapter 04

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin tiptoed carefully to not make any noise that would possibly disturbed Namjoon sleeping in the room. He put his things on the couch in the living room before checking on his boss. He sighed seeing how peaceful Namjoon looking when sleeping. The guy always wearing the famous frown on his already serious face and he hated it. He hated it because he knew just how much burden that the guy hold in his head and not even once did he ever tell anyone about all the problems he was having.

"Namjoon said he wanted to eat beef stew. Should I make roast beef stew for dinner?" He glanced at the clock and folds his sleeve before strutting away to the kitchen.

Seokjin was busy cleaning the kitchen when someone cleared his throat at his back. Turning to face Namjoon who is grinning widely at him, he smile. "Have a seat first. I'll heat the stew and make you a cup of chamomile tea," he grabs the blue coloured cup from the shelf.

"Earl grey. I feel like drinking something a bit strong to clear my head now," nodding at Namjoon, he proceeded to brew the tea inside the cup before bringing a bowl of rice and the tea to the dining table. He notice how Namjoon straightened his back upon seeing the steaming stew placed on the table. 'Such a kid,' he said in his head and stirred the stew to even the ingredients before scooping it in Namjoon's soup bowl. Ignoring the bowl of rice, the taller guy quickly grab his spoon and tasted the stew, grinning at him as he continued eating the stew.

"Have some rice with it too. You won't be full enough eating just the stew," nodding at this, he take a spoonful of rice, shoving it in his mouth before continuing with his stew again. Seokjin can only sighed and shook his head at this.

"You're not doing anything tonight, right? Spend the night, you can use the guest room. I don't feel like driving tomorrow," knowing how stubborn Namjoon can be at times, Seokjin can only nod.

"I'll need to go back to my place to take a set of pyjama and working attire for tomorrow then," Seokjin helped Namjoon to scooped more stew in his bowl.

"No need for that, just use mine," he frown at this.

"Don't waste your energy going back and forth. Just use my things, I got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter