Chapter 10

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did he smile like that?" Seokjin asked his reflection on the mirror at the wall, rubbing his arms in discomforts.

As he was busy rummaging through the closet in Namjoon's bedroom, he sighed in frustration since he forgot to asked Namjoon for a pair of sleeping clothes and as he waits for the guy to finished washing up, he hummed softly while playing games on his phone. He was bored by the time the door to the bathroom unlocked from inside and he quickly jumped to his feet to asked Namjoon for a pair of clothes but later turned his face away quickly at the sight of Namjoon only wearing a towel, just below his navel, showcasing quite a view of his well toned upper body to him. "Umm I forgot to asked for a pair of clothes before showering. I'll wait until you get dressed," he said quickly, struggling to keep on breathing.

Namjoon stepped away from the wall and moved toward him before turning him from the back to face the taller guy by grabbing his shoulder. With only inches between them, Namjoon stopped, and looked down at him in the way that made Seokjin's heart beat erratically. Namjoon had this wonderful, dizzying way of making the whole world dissapeared for a few moments, so it was only both of them, all the rest of the world fell away.
He saw Namjoon opened his mouth to say something, but shut them off again but still his eyes gazing at him softly.

Out of a sudden, Namjoon smiled crookedly at him, but his eyes were serious as they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter