Chapter 18

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! He'll bring you and the company down, let's break up," shushing him, Namjoon neared the crying guy's face and chuckles before the tears trailling on Seokjin's face.

"Don't yah me now Seokjin. Do you think I'll be dragged down that easily? Stop crying now," still, Seokjin punched his chest though it was a light punch.

"Ahn Taejoong. Same things as old time eh? Don't you think we're too old to play the same game again? After all this years, you still holding something againts me? Wait," pushing the pretty guy behind him, he neared the trembling guy.

"Don't act like you're that untouchable Namjoon. You think, having my father wraps around your finger will make you superior againts me? I'm the one controlling the company now!"

"Is it? Well, let's just hope that the company still be standing proudly then. You've not learn enough from the past, I see. Did your father feed you wrongly or what? Enough is enough Taejoong. You've done too much damage by now. All the investors currently signing the last contract by now," Namjoon was pushed hard to the wall when Taejoong grabbed him by the collar and punch him on the face.

"Ahn Taejoong! What's the meaning of this?" Halting his next punch in the air, the guy gasped loudly at the sight of the very senior director of all of the investor standing at the door with other investors standing behind him murmuring to each other.

"Mr. Park. What are you guys doing here? Wait," he scrambled on the floor trying to stand u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter