Chapter 02

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A guy standing in front of the mirror, putting a serum and lathered moisturizer all over his already flawless face. He sighed before frowning at his reflection. Kim Seokjin, the secretary of Kim Namjoon who bears his aching heart by missing to see his beloved boss on Sunday morning. He clicked his tongue in annoyance. "He's single. I'm single. So, can't he see what that's mean? He's handsome and I'm pretty, we're match made in heaven," sighing again, he stares at his reflection for a while before leaving the bathroom, still frowning.

"I wonder if he eats anything good for breakfast today. If I ever caught him eating fastfood again, I'll whack his back so that he won't dare to eat any unhealthy food ever again," mumbling alone, he was busy preparing the ingredients for making a dozen of apple puff. It took him almost an hour before he was finished preparing the puff and moved to make the filling. As he was ready to put all the puff inside the oven, his phone rings loudly from his bedroom and the ringtone makes him smile widely. It was Namjoon who called him.

"Hello Namjoon," shuffling sounds of papers can be heard from the other line and he knew exactly why his boss called him in this gloomy Sunday afternoon.

"You know I got this meeting tomorrow right? About the presentation and the minutes, it looks like we need to alter a bit of information as the joined company from Japan was having a trouble to meet the deadline this upcoming month. We need to postphone the dateline further but I think few things needs to be consider also, is it possible for you to prepare it before evening and submit them to me?" He his finger that was coated with an apple fillings from earlier and clear his throat.

"How about I just go to your place and do it there? I don't have the details here and it's easier for you to just points everything that needed to be fixed rather than fixing it over and over again," he was checking his puffs and smile widely.

"I'll be there in half an hour," he heard Namjoon hummed before the line was cut. Quickly gathering things he used and put them in the sink, he rushed to his bedroom and started to ransacked his wardrobe and after ten minutes passed, he decided it was better if he just wear a shirt and a jeans. "It's not like Namjoon will ever notice me if I wear something pretty," he mumbles before hurrying to pack few of his hot apple pie and rushed to hail a taxi downstairs.

He calmed his nerves by breathing deeply and once he was sure he has gathered all the strength needed to meet his boss a.k.a crush for almost three years, he ring the bell. Namjoon opened the door for him, wearing a hoodie and a black pants and his hair was sticking in a different direction. He suppressed a smile that trying to formed on the corner of his lips at the sight, too cute for him to handle especially that dimples that get deepen when the taller guy smiled warmly at him, he nodded at the guy before taking off his sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter