Chapter 16

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seokjin huffed a long breath as he heard the shower running. Wiping his palms over his still watery eyes, he blinks his eyes softly before sighing and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. He almost choked himself when Namjoon stood at the kitchen door, with only towel hanging over his waist, covering his lower region with water still dripping from his wet hair, gliding over his well toned chest. Seokjin drew a sharped breath at the view and quickly averted his sight to the floor beneath his feet as he feels his face was getting warmer by the second.

"Ready to talk or should I drag you in the bathroom and let the cold water running over your head in instant?" Seokjin frowned at this and he scowled at the taller guy.

"To talk about what? You're the one who makes things complicated by all those weird obsession of me being friend with Taejoong!"

"Now he's Taejoong to you? Not Mr. Ahn?" A smirk hanging at the corner of Namjoon's lips and Seokjin was in a dilemma either to punched the smirk or kiss it.

"Why does it matter to you?" He glared at Namjoon who was straightening his back at his remark.

"You know what Seokjin? Do whatever you want! Be with anyone you think deserve to be with you! It doesn't matter to me right?!" Namjoon's voice was booming across the kitchen.

"You want me to talk! I talked yet you're yelling at me with all those hatred in your eyes! What do you take me for? A buddy? Talk? Talk about what? There's never a good time to talk, not with everything going on here. I just want to know what's going on with us," Seokjin looked up into Namjoon's dark eyes. "Is there even and us? Huh? I'm done with all of this Namjoon! I quit from being your secretary and buddy!" He was crying by now with his chest rising up and down as he was trying to control his breathing. As Namjoon neared the place where he was standing, next to the water dispenser, he avoid the guy's touch on his hand. Ready to leave.

Seokjin halted on his steps as Namjoon grabbed his wrist before he can leave and when he tried to break free, Namjoon grabbed his other wrist and pushed him back, slamming him into the wall harder than he needed to. Namjoon held him there like that, pinning his wrists beside his head, and his tall body pressed against him, still wet from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter