Chapter 17

Complete My Empty Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wha-" Seokjin's fingers trembling as he hold the envelope containing photos of him and Namjoon standing in the balcony of the guy's house. Frowning, he shoved all the photos back inside the envelope, hugging it tightly and he almost screamed when someone took it away from him.

"What's this? Why you look so pale looking at it?" Pushing Seokjin's grabbing hand away from the envelope, Namjoon clicked his tongue as his eyes stared at the photos, one by one.

"Hell, I want this one. Going to put it on that table near the door," he said as he waved one of the photos in front of Seokjin's face.

"What? Nooo!" Seokjin tried to take the photo away from Namjoon but instead, he got a tight hug from the guy.

"Why not? Look at this, it was perfectly captured. Whoever took this photo, must be a professional," still hugging the slightly shorter guy, Namjoon smile looking at the photo. He was smoking after their heated session, with Seokjin standing in front of him, with the guy's back leaning on his chest, smiling happily. Though he look like there, with his hair sticking all over his face, the result of sweating too much because of their activities, he still like it. Approving the way Seokjin was smiling with his hair sticking at the back and the guy was wearing one of his hoodie without wearing anything under it.

"Namjoon, someone put this on top of my table. Why would you be happy about it? What if your father see this? He's going to kill me," snorting at the pretty guy's remark, he put his thumb under Seokjin's chin, tilting the guy's head a bit before pecking him all over the face.

"So? Did you think, I would keep our relationship a secret? No ing way,"

"But, what if the others know about us? People talk Namjoon, they will talk about us,"

"Nahhhh they're just jealous."

"Namjoooonnn!" Seokjin was trying to set his body free from Namjoon's hold before pulling the guy by the wrist, getting inside Namjoon's office.

"If I know that you're some stupid, crazy bastard, I won't work for you. We need to throw this photos! I will lose my job, you'll be skinned alive by Mr. Kim,"

A ghost of smile touched Namjoon's mouth as he lifted his hand to cover Seokjin's. "You make it difficult for a man to stay annoyed, Seokjin."

"Are you annoyed with me?"

"Yes."Still he pressed a kiss into the palm of his hand. "But, I think we should work through the priorities. First, let's see if we can find out who left the message at the de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter